Sign in to follow this  

2010 ktm exc turn signal issue

The previous owner removed the turn signals and installed a sicass switch. I remounted the front turn signals and connected the harnesses but I do not get anything from them. I called sicass and they said to by pass the flasher relay but I still got nothing. What else could it be. Is the rear turn signals not being connected have anything todo with it?

I have mounted leds on the rear of mine. When they were disconnected the fronts still worked. So no the issue is not the rears being disconnected. Check you power into and out of the switch, to the flasher then to the lights. Also check the circuit through the dash bulb.

I have mounted leds on the rear of mine. When they were disconnected the fronts still worked. So no the issue is not the rears being disconnected. Check you power into and out of the switch, to the flasher then to the lights. Also check the circuit through the dash bulb.

How do I go about the process of checking these locations?

Did you get the manual with your bike? It will have the wiring diagrams in the back. You will need a multimeter and check each circuit related.