Sign in to follow this  

Washington DS conversion inspection

Have a bike ready for inspection,  any suggestion on where to take it, preferably Kitsap to Tacoma Area?  thx

Tacoma Motorsports did one for a guy I know.

Back when I had the wife's bike done, Tacoma Motorsports wasn't doing them.

I took it to South Bound Honda (Lakewood).

Cyclops did mine. Was quick and painless. The Kent Licensing agency is close by his place also, to get the title , plates and tabs taken care of.

thanks, 2  Local dealers here are worthless.  One tried to tell me I needed KTM dot stamped oem parts (that of course they would sell),  plus required things that aren't spelled out in the process, plus wanted over the $100 that was set as a limit.  Another dealer told me if I wanted to wait to scheduled an appt., if I wanted to just drop it off and come back later they'd squeeze it in.  I go to leave it and the service writer tells me I need an appt and there isn't any till the 13th.  Wouldn't get off her ass to ask one of the guys about our phone conversation that said drop it off. 

thanks, 2  Local dealers here are worthless.  One tried to tell me I needed KTM dot stamped oem parts (that of course they would sell),  plus required things that aren't spelled out in the process, plus wanted over the $100 that was set as a limit.  Another dealer told me if I wanted to wait to scheduled an appt., if I wanted to just drop it off and come back later they'd squeeze it in.  I go to leave it and the service writer tells me I need an appt and there isn't any till the 13th.  Wouldn't get off her ass to ask one of the guys about our phone conversation that said drop it off. 

Call Daryl at Cyclops Adventure Sports :)