Sign in to follow this  

What turn signals are you running?

The stock turn signals are pretty large and brain-like. 

There are lots of options on the market.

I'm looking for some low profile or at least something less ugly.

What turn signal are everyone running?

Actual pics and/or google pics work.

Cheers,

I got these from Procycle.  They are sold in their tailight kit, but you can call  and just order the blinkers for 11 bucks a pair shipped.

signals_longarrow-2.jpg

First item on this page.

http://www.procycle.us/bikepages/drz400.html

I like them a lot, plug and play, simple, easy to mount in the stock locations.  Can't get much simpler, and they look great.  Here they are mounted.

12552262414_8789b247f7_c.jpg

12552503234_9bae10a3e3_c.jpg

• Like 2

I got these from Procycle.  They are sold in their tailight kit, but you can call  and just order the blinkers for 11 bucks a pair shipped.

signals_longarrow-2.jpg

First item on this page.

I like them a lot, plug and play, simple, easy to mount in the stock locations.  Can't get much simpler, and they look great.  Here they are mounted.

I have the exact same ones on the rear,  but paid like 18 bucks for a pair at cycle gear for em...  :facepalm:

For the fronts i have the integrated led turn signals with me zeta hand guards.

• Like 3

signals_longarrow-2.jpg

First item on this page.

I have the same exhaust, indicators and tyres (I think - are they Diablo Rosso 2)? If someone was colourblind, dyslexic (I have a Suzuki) and without any geographical concept of the world whatsoever, they may get us confused with one another. Just FYI - everything in Oz costs about 3 times what it does in the US. You paid $11 per pair for the indicators whereas I paid $26. With the Oz rip off rate added in, I got the better deal - sucker!!

• Like 1

How have these held up for you?  I bought a cheapo pair off ebay and have failed 3 of the 4 already.  The bike vibrates so much the little bucket inside that holes the light sheds the poorly soldered wire from their homes.  I've attempted a repair, but its a pretty tight spot to get a iron and solder in there without ruining the whole thing.   :facepalm:

• Like 1

What sort of bucks are you talking mate..??

+1....I like how they look and how bright they are. Are they legal?

How have these held up for you?  I bought a cheapo pair off ebay and have failed 3 of the 4 already.  The bike vibrates so much the little bucket inside that holes the light sheds the poorly soldered wire from their homes.  I've attempted a repair, but its a pretty tight spot to get a iron and solder in there without ruining the whole thing.   :facepalm:

they've worked out great for me, i've had them for roughly a year now without any issue.  i'm 100% street use though, not sure if you go off road as well.  but i've got no complaints about em whatsoever!   :thumbsup:

I have the same exhaust, indicators and tyres (I think - are they Diablo Rosso 2)? If someone was colourblind, dyslexic (I have a Suzuki) and without any geographical concept of the world whatsoever, they may get us confused with one another. Just FYI - everything in Oz costs about 3 times what it does in the US. You paid $11 per pair for the indicators whereas I paid $26. With the Oz rip off rate added in, I got the better deal - sucker!!

:smirk: hahaha, i see you share the same excellent taste as me!  good man.  how are you liking the tires?  i'm really impressed with them, couldn't be happier after about 1000 miles or so now.  hmm, that reminds me, i should do an oil change this weekend...   :ride:

• Like 1

I found them on ebay going for $245/pair!!!

Haha.

Jeez. They are nice and sleek little turn signals.

The stockers are a godawful pair of electrified testicles.

They never used to bother me until I was teaching the GF to ride and I was driving behind her (she's a learner, t'is required to accompany the learner).

They bounce and shake with every bump in the road, the turns signals, not the GF. Hah.