Sign in to follow this  

Moonrocks / hungry valley

my gopro video from moonrocks last weekend.   it rained/snowed the day before I got there making for great conditions and little to no dust.

for best playback change setting to HD.   Subscribe and check out the other riding vids on my channel

http://youtu.be/JQXeaFHWxpw

• Like 1

my gopro video from moonrocks last weekend.   it rained/snowed the day before I got there making for great conditions and little to no dust.

for best playback change setting to HD.   Subscribe and check out the other riding vids on my channel

http://youtu.be/JQXeaFHWxpw

I recognize this! 

Dogskins are always fun. As well as the last wash you rode down. 

Last time I rode that wash from the begining of your video it was sloppy as hell. Sprayed the bike twice and the mud was still falling off in concrete chucks prior to the next ride. The ride before that the dirt was packed and dusty.

my gopro video from moonrocks last weekend. it rained/snowed the day before I got there making for great conditions and little to no dust.

for best playback change setting to HD. Subscribe and check out the other riding vids on my channel

OK but what's the channel name?

Thanks for sharing, I shoot in 1080p/30fps and it never looks that clean during fast motion. How do you achieve those great results ? Sick ride bro.

Wow! Great trail and you guys have actual dirt up there and in this video theres' no dust! Not like that here in Vegas! May have to make a trip up there some day. What's the best time of the year to ride?

Thanks for sharing, I shoot in 1080p/30fps and it never looks that clean during fast motion. How do you achieve those great results ? Sick ride bro.

idk ,  i just use the r4 mode on the hero 2..... i think its like 960p or something like that.  it looks way better before i upload it to youtube.

idk ,  i just use the r4 mode on the hero 2..... i think its like 960p or something like that.  it looks way better before i upload it to youtube.

nice riding man, how are you mounting the gopro? chest?

its mounted to the chin of my helmet using the gopro wrist strap

nice riding man, how are you mounting the gopro? chest?

its mounted to the chin of my helmet using the gopro wrist strap

Wow! Great trail and you guys have actual dirt up there and in this video theres' no dust! Not like that here in Vegas! May have to make a trip up there some day. What's the best time of the year to ride?

this was actually my 1st time riding there... im not from the area.  i think we just got lucky with the conditions because it rained/snowed the day before making for decent traction and little to no dust.