Sign in to follow this  

Is the Crf 100 better than the Ttr 125?

I've got a Crf 100 and my freind has the Ttr 125. I think the honda is the best but he thinks his is but I want to see what you reckon!!

both good , but Honda best , feels more like a full size bike

I've had 4 xr/crf 100s.

One was a full mod pitbike and others were mostly stock.

Then I bought a ttr to play on...

Ttr is like 2 inches higher, feels better has better suspension, better brakes, is faster, and all around much, much better bike.

The ttr feels lighter, faster and way more comfortable.

I don't think so. The ttr has a plastic bash plate/engine protector and it's slow while the crf is snappy and quick!!! I think the ttr 125

I don't think so. The ttr has a plastic bash plate/engine protector and it's slow while the crf is snappy and quick!!! I think the ttr 125

The big bikes have plastic bash plates?

Also the ttr is by far quicker than the crf.

Stick for stock it's much quicker and snappier, do the same mods and it just keeps blowing away the crf..

I've had both, and have had both at the same time.

The big bikes have plastic bash plates?

Also the ttr is by far quicker than the crf.

Stick for stock it's much quicker and snappier, do the same mods and it just keeps blowing away the crf..

I've had both, and have had both at the same time.

Yeah the ttr 125 have plastic bashplates!! True. Well his does! Plus our dads had a drag race and it was best out of 3 and the crf won every single one!!!

Yeah the ttr 125 have plastic bashplates!! True. Well his does! Plus our dads had a drag race and it was best out of 3 and the crf won every single one!!!

his dad can't ride hahaha

his dad can't ride hahaha

Nah well he can but we also did a time trial around a track and we gave the ttr the advantage of having the owner drive both bikes(not used to my bike so he would be slower) but the crf still stayed first. By 5 seconds!!!!!

I don't think so!! It's got a plastic bashplate/engine cover and it seems to never start quickly or smoothly! What do you think?

If you look after it and u don't want a fast mx bike they are great my miss has one we started her on and never missed a beat starts first kick every time next to no maintance and just goes and goes all we do is wash it Lube the chain regularly and clean air filter and change oil once a year. It's a 2004. Maybe u got a Lemon

The only problem my brother had with one he owned was it found it too slow. Other then thy it seamed pretty good

Current ride: 1986 TRX250R with lots of mods.

Have owned: 1981 ATC250R with lots of mods, 1983 200X, 1986 250SX, 1991 KDX200

I have not owned or rode one but, the fact there are so many around means parts are every where and also you maybe able I find a great deal on an older one that is in good shape

Current ride: 1986 TRX250R with lots of mods.

Have owned: 1981 ATC250R with lots of mods, 1983 200X, 1986 250SX, 1991 KDX200

I've owned both. They are both excellent bikes, don't buy a bike because of a name on it, buy it due to the way it handles and feels. If you can fit on the ttr I would recommend that because it is a bigger bike, so you won't have to upgrade so quickly. Niether one of them are "more reliable" than the other, or barley even faster or "quicker" for that matter.. THERE A SMALL BORE 4 STROKE TRAIL BIKE, they have very small power! Just get what ever one feels better to ride on, in YOUR opinion, not someone else's.

I've owned both. They are both excellent bikes, don't buy a bike because of a name on it, buy it due to the way it handles and feels. If you can fit on the ttr I would recommend that because it is a bigger bike, so you won't have to upgrade so quickly. Niether one of them are "more reliable" than the other, or barley even faster or "quicker" for that matter.. THERE A SMALL BORE 4 STROKE TRAIL BIKE, they have very small power! Just get what ever one feels better to ride on, in YOUR opinion, not someone else's.

I bought ttr110 for my 7 year old it's bomb proof also I goon ride on it I'm a big guy for him he's only 65 pounds it works well.

I had a TTR for a few months as my first bike, the crf100 feels tiny compared to it and it is slower. This post should be renamed " which bike is slower " :D

• Like 1

When my son started riding I bought the ttr 70 for him to learn on. Then small wheel ttr125 then big wheel ttr125. Then an 85. My stepson was 13 when he started I got him a ttr230. Now he's got a husky 250r. My point is that there good bikes to learn on and grow with. But real cold natured. And not a lot of power. Don't no what age u r. But if your 12 to 14. I'd look for a bigger bike than a 125 4 stroke. Cause you'll out grow the power in a few months. Try an 85 u will only out grow the frame not the power. Or the 230 weather honda or Yamaha. The up side to Yamaha is the electric start