Sign in to follow this  

California BADGERS DUAL EUROPEAN SCRAMBLE

Not too proud to beg. Come on out and support the District 37 Badgers MC Dual European Scrambles. We have lots of competition this year with two other organizations (I believe for profit) putting on races this weekend. One of the races is staging in Barstow and the other in Ridgecrest. We are a small club and we would love all the support you could give us. We understand that you only have so much money for racing so why not get 2 races on one weekend. We always have 2 great race courses and this year is no exception. One course is fast, flowing and fun, while the other is a little more technical than the other but just as much fun.  We also put on 2 kids races on Saturday afternoon for 10 dollars and we will send the kids a 10 dollar Rocky Mountain ATV/MC gift card. So in essence Kids race free. So bring the whole family out to Charlie’s Place off Trona road May 10th and 11th. We will be giving out 1 gift card per day raced for all racers. Hope to see you there and thank you.

2014_badgers1.jpg

• Like 3

Going out Friday night after work. the night desert should be in stark contrast to traffic battle to get over the pass, lol.

I'll give $20 to any TT member with over 250 posts who finishes in front of me either day

This offer excludes:

Andrew34

Cremey

Jnr

I'm in!  :thumbsup:

I'll give $20 to any TT member with over 250 posts who finishes in front of me either day

This offer excludes:

Andrew34

Cremey

Jnr

Speed freek

:thinking:

• Like 1

There is a WORCS race happening in Ridgecrest this same weekend.  Wonder how that will affect the entries and hotel accommodations for those that get rooms during the summer races.

:thinking:

Do it. :thumbsup:

Edit - hey, when did you get the 300 XC-W? Jeez, I thought with your move to San Jose, you'd be downsizing. :smirk:

Edited by KennyMc

Do it. :thumbsup:

Edit - hey, when did you get the 300 XC-W? Jeez, I thought with your move to San Jose, you'd be downsizing. :smirk:

I think his $20 will be safe for this weekend.  Can't make that event.

300? - Remember the Wilson's ride back in Feb?, They brought a bike out for me to ride and it was the 300. I wet myself twisty that 2 stroke again.  Came to find out after I babied it on the first loop so I would not scratch it, my manager had bought the thing for me about a month earlier. :awww:   I have kept it on the down low and never really told anybody about it.

:applause:

I think his $20 will be safe for this weekend.  Can't make that event.

300? - Remember the Wilson's ride back in Feb?, They brought a bike out for me to ride and it was the 300. I wet myself twisty that 2 stroke again.  Came to find out after I babied it on the first loop so I would not scratch it, my manager had bought the thing for me about a month earlier. :awww:   I have kept it on the down low and never really told anybody about it.

A 530 dual sport, a 450SXF Dungey wannabe,  and now a 300 sploodger, and you ride, what, once every 3 months :eek:   Jealous :applause:

Manager bought you a new 300 ISDE???? 

What kinda job is this....???

Sounds even better than the blumpkins from Mickey Mouse Ken gets

Yeah, he's got a pretty cool Mgr. :smirk:

:applause:

A 530 dual sport, a 450SXF Dungey wannabe,  and now a 300 sploodger, and you ride, what, once every 3 months :eek:   Jealous :applause:

Yeah the every 3 month thing will change down the road as I get more settled in.

Manager bought you a new 300 ISDE???? 

What kinda job is this....???

Sounds even better than the blumpkins from Mickey Mouse Ken gets

The Best!!!:clap:

Yeah, he's got a pretty cool Mgr. :smirk:

What he said...