Sign in to follow this  

Where's my parts?

Not lookin good right now for parts availability.  TC250R subframe on back order (found one used on ebay for $150) and lower right hand radiator shroud on backorder.  They did have my right hand fork guard though.  Hope this changes in the near future and I don't regret my purchase.  I like the bike but I need to be able to get parts when I break stuff.  Anybody know what is going on?

I get my parts through Halls.  They are back ordered across the united states.  I will just have to wait it out and hope things change in the near future.  Thank you for the suggestion.

I would buy the subframe on ebay, the new one will be way more expensive.

I get my parts through Halls.  They are back ordered across the united states.  I will just have to wait it out and hope things change in the near future.  Thank you for the suggestion.

no problem,

what year is your bike..??

surely the TE subframe would fit.. just has a few more additions..??

That's why I got rid of mine the minute I heard about the sale.....

^^ kind of  over  reaction.  it is  gonna  take  a bit for  the transfer of parts  from one  warehouse  to the  next.   parts  really  shouldn’t  b  a problem   have yet  to find  much of anything  i didn’t  need at  halls,  bills,  motoexotica.... 

Well my backordered parts finally arrived yesterday.  I was waiting for the two lower radiator shrouds that cost around $6 a piece.  It took 5-6 months but maybe this is a sign that they are getting their shit together.

You can get lower rad shrouds for UFO,you have to buy the set and shipping is high. But they have them.