Sign in to follow this  

Seattle SX 2015?

Please tell me I am mistaken,,,I do not see Seattle on the 2015 SX schedule. WTH?

Atlanta shouldn't be getting two and replacing other cities. BS.

And Cali shouldn't get 6 of the 17 rounds!

• Like 2

Two rounds in NorCal now. Oakland and now Santa Clara (new 49er football stadium). I'm ok with that myself, being from the NorCal area... :p

Us Californian's have it soo bad, nice weather, places to ride, SX Races, Outdoor MX Races, Dirt Track races....

• Like 2

Us Californian's have it soo bad, nice weather, places to ride, SX Races, Outdoor MX Races, Dirt Track races....

I agree. I'm seriously considering moving out there.

article_photo1.jpg_full_600.jpg

I agree. I'm seriously considering moving out there.

article_photo1.jpg_full_600.jpg

You probably don't have enough teeth to move here being from Virginia and all.

• Like 1

You probably don't have enough teeth to move here being from Virginia and all.

Really? :lol:  I'm pretty sure you have West Virginia and Virginia mixed up. Do you have maps that extend east beyond California?

Really? :lol:  I'm pretty sure you have West Virginia and Virginia mixed up. Do you have maps that extend east beyond California?

4 molars 2 fronts may be considered a full set back there but you'll need more than that here. I've been to Virginia so I don't need a map.

4 molars 2 fronts may be considered a full set back there but you'll need more than that here. I've been to Virginia so I don't need a map.

I lived in San Diego for some years while in the military. All I remember about it was terrible traffic, great weather, great burritos, and lots and lots of this:

Caution.jpg

I heard the Seattle race date is out for a couple years because they are going to build a new parking garage in the area where the teams pit. Once the new garage is built, they may bring a round back to Seattle if they can figure out where to put the pits. Not sure if any of that is totally accurate, I heard it from a guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy, the same guy that told me the race in Seattle was canceled months before this years event even happened. I guess I'll just hit the Vegas race for the next couple years until we see what happens in Seattle.