Sign in to follow this  

California LAS VEGAS SUPERCROSS - AUDIO BOMBS!

HOPE SOMEBODY CAUGHT THOSE DUMB- :moon: 'S FOR THE AUDIO BOMBS AT THE SUPERCROSS THIS SATURDAY. THAT WAS TOTALLY CHILDISH :foul:   KNUCLEHEADS. HEY, I'M NO ANGLE BUT WHEN I'M WATCHING THE SUPERCROSS WITH MY KIDS, I'M NOT EXPECTING TO HEAR SOME LOW-LIFE EXPRESSING HIS POOR LANGUAGE ON NATIONAL AIRWAYS. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!. DID YOU HEAR WHAT I HEARD? SOME FREEKEN CYBER :smashpc:   :censored: TAPPED INTO THE AUDIO AND WAS HAVING A FIELD DAY WITH FAUL LANGUAGE.

Edited by Dube2

HOPE SOMEBODY CAUGHT THOSE DUMB- :moon: 'S FOR THE AUDIO BOMBS AT THE SUPERCROSS THIS SATURDAY. THAT WAS TOTALLY CHILDISH :foul:   KNUCLEHEADS. HEY, I'M NO ANGLE BUT WHEN I'M WATCHING THE SUPERCROSS WITH MY KIDS, I'M NOT EXPECTING TO HEAR SOME LOW-LIFE EXPRESSING HIS POOR LANGUAGE ON NATIONAL AIRWAYS. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!. DID YOU HEAR WHAT I HEARD? SOME FREEKEN CYBER :smashpc:   :censored: TAPPED INTO THE AUDIO AND WAS HAVING A FIELD DAY WITH FAUL LANGUAGE.

How can you be so obtuse?

• Like 1

Lrn2spell. And how did you manage to have and raise children? My god.

HOPE SOMEBODY CAUGHT THOSE DUMB- :moon: 'S FOR THE AUDIO BOMBS AT THE SUPERCROSS THIS SATURDAY. THAT WAS TOTALLY CHILDISH :foul: KNUCLEHEADS. HEY, I'M NO ANGLE BUT WHEN I'M WATCHING THE SUPERCROSS WITH MY KIDS, I'M NOT EXPECTING TO HEAR SOME LOW-LIFE EXPRESSING HIS POOR LANGUAGE ON NATIONAL AIRWAYS. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!. DID YOU HEAR WHAT I HEARD? SOME FREEKEN CYBER :smashpc::censored: TAPPED INTO THE AUDIO AND WAS HAVING A FIELD DAY WITH FAUL LANGUAGE.

Who said you were a Angle?

• Like 1

Who said you were a Angle?

shoot, when you put it that way. I'm prolly not.

• Like 1

Why are you yelling...  it's hurting my eyes. :D

SORRY Jeff, I'll tone it down a little next time. :lol:

There is some talk at 16:20, 18:15 and 21:05.

At 21:05 you can hear the person shout out 'Brandon Johnson sucks a$$..."

I only listened from about 15:00 to about 22:00, so there may be more before and after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y39vx_faMfc

Edited by N6VMO

Lrn2spell. And how did you manage to have and raise children? My god.

nevur sed i rised dem, also yor God wood prolly lyke uppercase wen yoozing his name in expressssson.

• Like 3

There is some talk at 16:20, 18:15 and 21:05.

At 21:05 you can hear the person shout out 'Brandon Johnson sucks a$$..."

I only listens from about 15:00, so there may be more before that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y39vx_faMfc

yup! dem ur da wons eye hurd...

• Like 1

Several of us attended.  We didn't notice any goofy audio but maybe it wasn't present at the stadium.

What was a complete mess was trying to get back to your hotel afterwards.  After waiting from about 1130 until midnight in the taxi line and barely moving, my nephew, a friend of his, and I decided to walk the 3-4 miles back to Sam's Town.  There were groups of people strung out for miles thinking that they could call a taxi after they got away from the stadium.  Uh uh.  The taxi's would not stop for you.   We finally got back and got to bed at 01:30 AM.  It was a long walk at the end of the day.

My son and his girlfriend had to wait for a taxi because their hotel was too far to walk.  They finally got a cab at 01:15 AM.

I really wouldn't go back just for that reason alone.

Also, the VIP seating did not have near as good of food as last year and they reserved the indoor tables so no one could sit there and eat.  I suppose just to raise more $$$.  The tickets are already $300.

We were disappointed that Bubba got knocked out of the main.  Really predictable 20 laps with no one pressing 'Poto or Dungey.

You might not wanna watch my videos when children are present.  I have been known to spurt off the entire f-bomb dictionary, while laughing I might add, while taking a dirt nap. 

so.. are you a Left or Right Angle? cause, I'm a perfect Angel. 

• Like 3

You might not wanna watch my videos when children are present.  I have been known to spurt off the entire f-bomb dictionary, while laughing I might add, while taking a dirt nap. 

:lol: yea but its expected.

*Angle/dangle/220-221/38-39 whatever it takes (pour smelling on my part says "gscx") being what side I dress on?, well I would say to the left, waaay left. less wrist strain, more hand pump when yer right-handed.

nex tym eye-al hit smell check on thumpurtallk

Sorry Ron, my computer going wako on TT right now. Got some quotes all tied together. Thought I was quting Jeff and ended up on this quote. I'm gona sign off and see if it gets better.

Edited by Dube2
  • Like 1

Several of us attended.  We didn't notice any goofy audio but maybe it wasn't present at the stadium.

What was a complete mess was trying to get back to your hotel afterwards.  After waiting from about 1130 until midnight in the taxi line and barely moving, my nephew, a friend of his, and I decided to walk the 3-4 miles back to Sam's Town.  There were groups of people strung out for miles thinking that they could call a taxi after they got away from the stadium.  Uh uh.  The taxi's would not stop for you.   We finally got back and got to bed at 01:30 AM.  It was a long walk at the end of the day.

My son and his girlfriend had to wait for a taxi because their hotel was too far to walk.  They finally got a cab at 01:15 AM.

I really wouldn't go back just for that reason alone.

Also, the VIP seating did not have near as good of food as last year and they reserved the indoor tables so no one could sit there and eat.  I suppose just to raise more $$$.  The tickets are already $300.

We were disappointed that Bubba got knocked out of the main.  Really predictable 20 laps with no one pressing 'Poto or Dungey.

They lost me at the driving into town part...  got no use for it...  the wife brings home dirt bike gas and food for me and the dogs...  Mariano brings me propane...  Burtec takes the trash...  everything else I get from UPS...  they'd have to set up the track I my back yard to get me to watch.  :lol:

• Like 1

They lost me at the driving into town part...  got no use for it...  the wife brings home dirt bike gas and food for me and the dogs...  Mariano brings me propane...  Burtec takes the trash...  everything else I get from UPS...  they'd have to set up the track I my back yard to get me to watch.  :lol:

yea, i really wanted to go to this one too. Good thing I didn't. I hate people, unless we're at the desert (or BB / KM) and on two wheels. , I beleve if I can remember right, your wife was of the Latin origin? so is mine and I give her a list of things before I leave the house, and when I get home the truck is full, the propane filled, the cloths are washed, etc... she would even hook up the fth-wheel if I showed her how. Eitherway, even if she's not Latin, she's an awesome catch.

have to hit POST lyk fiv tyms before it takes. cum-on TT!

Your being kind :smashpc:

Your video is classic for sure. I would like to call it a PCC/Trash nap. Didn't see any dirt while the wife was filming your epic adventure in "how NOT to start you KTM"... 

• Like 1

Your video is classic for sure. I would like to call it a PCC/Trash nap. Didn't see any dirt while the wife was filming your epic adventure in "how NOT to start you KTM"... 

• Like 4