Sign in to follow this  

14 TE 250 with Damper and PHDS

I am picking up a new te 250 this weekend.  I have a scotts damper setup for undermount on the shelf in my garage...would like to put it on this bike but I also decided to have the dealer add phds without first looking into mounting the damper.  

I contacted BRP and they said their KTM mount should work but there may be clearance issues with the PHDS and the damper, and said I might have to do a little grinding.  Does anyone have PHDS and a damper....if so what did you use to get it mounted up?  Thanks in advance.

i mounted a scotts underbar with pdhs,but i used the stock triple clamp, the pdhs comes with spacers and longer bolts which should give you that extra clearance you need. hope that helps

i mounted a scotts underbar with pdhs,but i used the stock triple clamp, the pdhs comes with spacers and longer bolts which should give you that extra clearance you need. hope that helps

Thanks for the reply.  Did you use the scotts mounting kit or someone elses?

i used the complete scott's kit, it was a easy install, and very sano looking.I'm a fan of the pdhs system.