2014 outdoor motocross predictions

I just wanted to see everyone's predictions on the 2014 outdoor motocross season. who will win? is it going to be villipoto? who will suck? who will get hurt? any predictions for anything that has to do with the upcoming season

I predict,

Roczen, Dungey, RV, canard,in top 4.

Barcia, pike, short,weimer,Stewart top 10.

JS7 will crash.

RV is going to beat everyone and JS7 will pull off after 15 minutes or less in at least 10 motos this season. Chad Reed will not be in the top 5 and Dungey will surprise a lot of people. 

Squid will take all of the credit for RV's wins, fellate Dungey for finishing second, and start a new thread every time JS7 crashes.

Oh, you meant the riders? Who knows...

FUBar will be wise not to make any bets because people will just take his money and shame him. Speaking of that I need to get some wine in the mail...

I thought RV is sitting out the summer?

Canard, Roczen and Reed will have a little something for RD's ass. This will be far from a run away. Barcia will have a ok season showing glimpses of brilliance now and then and Stewart will win races but also either crash just as much or have more Zuki mechanical issues.....

I don't know, but I'm hoping to see a lot of air wheelies by Albertson.

FUBar will be wise not to make any bets because people will just take his money and shame him. Speaking of that I need to get some wine in the mail...

Hell, I won't even make any bets on whether I leave the house on Sundays any more

MA 800 will bail to Canada the one year he has a chance if RV is out. :thumbsup:

Hell, I won't even make any bets on whether I leave the house on Sundays any more

Oh man that's funny knowing the back story. Next time just pack your shit and don't look back, don't even acknowledge the pout. 

I don't know, but I'm hoping to see a lot of air wheelies by Ronnie Mac.

Fixed!

Roczen is looking like a top contender to me

To my knowledge, no RV for outdoors. I know it was initially said that he was, but now I hear no. We will see.

No RV for outdoors.

My pick will be Roczen.

JS will be exciting to watch but will be way to inconsistent.

Is k roc on the ktm outdoors?

Is k roc on the ktm outdoors?

Yes

No RV for outdoors.

My pick will be Roczen.

JS will be exciting to watch but will be way to inconsistent.

agreed!

JS7 to go 24-0

idont think roczen will be as good as everybody see him doing. i see he is a stronger rider is sx than mx. that being said, I see RD, JS, CR, JB.

I really cant wait to see how milsaps can do on the bike. Curious to see how ET will do to since he is way better in mx.