Motorcycle Cover

Can someone recommend a breathable water-resistant motorcycle cover for the CRF230F.  I realize there likely isn't a cover specifically for this bike, but I'm looking for something that will fit snuggly and provide adequate protection for my bike, which will be stored outdoors underneath a covered porch.  Thanks.

Search on ebay, you can find a good price from Hong Kong cover or choose more expensive crf230 cover

Search on ebay, you can find a good price from Hong Kong cover or choose more expensive crf230 cover

Price isn't really a concern.  I want a good water-resistant cover that fits the bike snuggly, not a universal one with extra fabric where it isn't needed.

Edited by mossman77

I get it.

Maybe you can send an email to ebay store and ask if the cover is right for your crf230. Water-resistant etc.

Maybe you can send an email to ebay storeicon1.png and ask if the cover is right for your crf230. Water-resistant etc

Sure, I could do that, but I still wouldn't trust it.  I read reviews for one cover that supposedly fits the CRF230F and a bunch of people were saying how great it covered their Harley saddle bags.

I just ordered an Ultimate Shield cover from carcovers.com that looks like it will fit nicely. Only $90.

I keep mine covered while it's still strapped down on my trailer, sitting outside underneath some shade trees in the back yard. It's a  thin water repellant $30 cover I got in a small universal size. I also have a  4 seasons felt lined UV protection $100 cover for 24/7 outside protection I use on my other dirt bike that's also strapped down on my trailer, sitting outside underneath some shade trees. Having both to compare side by side, the $30 one keeps the 230F just as clean as the other bike w/ the $100 one.

Also, being that these are dirt bikes...made w/ lots of no rust alloys and plastic. It'll do fine even w/o a cover.