Sign in to follow this  

Motorcycle Cover

Can someone recommend a breathable water-resistant motorcycle cover for the CRF230F.  I realize there likely isn't a cover specifically for this bike, but I'm looking for something that will fit snuggly and provide adequate protection for my bike, which will be stored outdoors underneath a covered porch.  Thanks.

Search on ebay, you can find a good price from Hong Kong cover or choose more expensive crf230 cover

Price isn't really a concern.  I want a good water-resistant cover that fits the bike snuggly, not a universal one with extra fabric where it isn't needed.

Edited by mossman77

Maybe you can send an email to ebay storeicon1.png and ask if the cover is right for your crf230. Water-resistant etc

Sure, I could do that, but I still wouldn't trust it.  I read reviews for one cover that supposedly fits the CRF230F and a bunch of people were saying how great it covered their Harley saddle bags.

I just ordered an Ultimate Shield cover from carcovers.com that looks like it will fit nicely. Only $90.

I keep mine covered while it's still strapped down on my trailer, sitting outside underneath some shade trees in the back yard. It's a  thin water repellant $30 cover I got in a small universal size. I also have a  4 seasons felt lined UV protection $100 cover for 24/7 outside protection I use on my other dirt bike that's also strapped down on my trailer, sitting outside underneath some shade trees. Having both to compare side by side, the $30 one keeps the 230F just as clean as the other bike w/ the $100 one.

Also, being that these are dirt bikes...made w/ lots of no rust alloys and plastic. It'll do fine even w/o a cover.