Help! Kx85

I have my girlfriends kx85 I bought her apart it needed a crank so I'm trying to take the inner hub off and the damn nut will not I repeat will not come the hell off... I used my snap on impact and it still didn't work not even with my clutch hub holder... It's pissing me the hell off and no it's not reversed thread as far as I know I tried it that one for a second to and nothing.... I need help! -.- ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399323674.715247.jpg

I have my girlfriends kx85 I bought her apart it needed a crank so I'm trying to take the inner hub off and the damn nut will not I repeat will not come the hell off... I used my snap on impact and it still didn't work not even with my clutch hub holder... It's pissing me the hell off and no it's not reversed thread as far as I know I tried it that one for a second to and nothing.... I need help! -.- attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399323674.715247.jpg

You did use an air impact with proper pressure ? You may have to heat it , a previous owner may have used red lock-tite on it  :unsure: .