Aftermarket Pipe/silencer rubber thing?

Retail (01' yz125) is $30 for that rubber joint thing that goes between the pipe and silencer to prevent spooge from dropping all over the swingarm.  Anyone know of a cheaper source?

Honda has theirs for over half that.

Economic suggestions?

-thanks

Just found out the local Cycle Gear has some generic ones for $10.99.

Other suggestions still welcome.

-thanks

Link?

Buy a KTM unit. It's longer and seals better... Yes it's $30 but quality doesn't come cheap!

Try some hi temp silicone to prevent it from leaking. The thingy you are refuring to is a rubber seal. Or weld the pipe and silencer together and you will never need another thingy haha.

Something like this. mpkCV2WY-65p3xtnM8Jqb7Q.jpg

Honestly looking at these aftermarket ones, couldn't you just cut a piece of hd hose to put on there? Might be the cheapest option. I know of a couple people that don't even run them and haven't had issues.

you want cheap: automotive heater hose and two pipe clamps

you want good: T.M. Designs No Leak exhaust collar. 

I have the T.M. Designs No Leak exhaust collar and it leaks. I have a 06 yz250 with FMF Fatty and Turbinecore 2. The silencers little tab on mine is broken off( the one that goes against the rubber seal) and on the first ride the T.M. Designs No Leak exhaust collar slid up the silencer pipe. So I put a hose clamp behind it and used some high temp silicon to seal it and it still leaks like crazy. I called T.M. Designs and they said it will not work with FMF silencers because the pipes are not the exact size as the stock pipe.

I have the T.M. Designs No Leak exhaust collar and it leaks. I have a 06 yz250 with FMF Fatty and Turbinecore 2. The silencers little tab on mine is broken off( the one that goes against the rubber seal) and on the first ride the T.M. Designs No Leak exhaust collar slid up the silencer pipe. So I put a hose clamp behind it and used some high temp silicon to seal it and it still leaks like crazy. I called T.M. Designs and they said it will not work with FMF silencers because the pipes are not the exact size as the stock pipe.

™ has instructions on their site to measure the diameters of the pipe and silencer to make sure it fits correctly.  IIRC they make one for stock and one for FMF/PC.

™ has instructions on their site to measure the diameters of the pipe and silencer to make sure it fits correctly.  IIRC they make one for stock and one for FMF/PC.

There site only has 1 for the yz250 and it lists it for YZ/RM/KX 250cc Stock/FMF Fatty/Pro Circuit/Bills - Exhaust Collar but when you read the fitment it says RM/KX 250cc (96-08) Stock Pipe/Silencer, YZ 250 00-14 Stock pipe/Silencer

You're correct, my mistake.  My FMF Fatty/Titanium 2 combo fits the measurement specs they provide:

"Our collar fits 1.220-.230 for silencer and 1.370-.380 for pipe tube that the silencer goes under."

I use the ktm item.best I have tried

Hi temp silicone seal works well.

Just found out the local Cycle Gear has some generic ones for $10.99.

Nope, the chick on the phone was wrong.  Cycle gear doesn't sell those, just the headpipe o-ring& springs made by FMF.