Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Attention Las Vegas, Tampa and Wichita 250L Owners - Help needed

Is there anyone here in Las Vegas NV, Tampa FL or Wichita, KS with a 250L? If so, please reply here or PM me. I need access to a bike for about 10 minutes to take some measurements for a part we are trying to make.

Thanks!

P.S. Whoever let's us test fit on their bike, get's the part free when we're done with it.

• Like 6

I didn't realize that is where you were located! ...I wish I was in Vegas... sigh. Been there a few times; love it out there. 

Not sure how ambitious you are.

If you want to build something really special. Build an aluminium or polymer subframe.

• Like 3

I'm hoping it is case guards with the TT logo on them--If i was at our place in Arizone i'd only be 3 hours away and would shoot over---sorry but i'm in rainy Oregon :thumbsdn: :rant: :rant: -

• Like 1

Is there anyone here in Las Vegas with a 250L? If so, please reply here or PM me. I need access to a bike for about 10 minutes to take some measurements for a part we are trying to make.

Thanks!

P.S. Whoever let's us test fit on their bike, get's the part free when we're done with it.

Sweet deal, hopefully someone is close.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

damit! why can't you just be down the street! :banghead:  happy for the one that gets the opportunity! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Since we're not having any luck finding someone in Las Vegas, I'm expanding the search range. 

If you live in any of these places and have a CRF250L please let me know.

Las Vegas NV, Tampa FL or Wichita, KS

• Like 1

Is it possible you could instruct us on what needs measuring? then you could compare results, ship and test fit?? just throwing ideas out.. :thumbsup:

I wish we could. We're trying to make one part that works on a couple different bikes, so only someone familiar with the design and each of the bikes would know if a change made to fit the CRF would work on other applications as well.

• Like 2

Find your nearest show-room floor. Take a CRF out for a test drive. Take measurements and bring bike back. Profit$$$?

• Like 2

I am new to the forum but i do live about 45ish minutes from Tampa if you still need measurements. Just hit 1000 miles on the bike today!

• Like 1

Welcome Wilkers :thumbsup:  Lots of good info here :ride: and help if needed

Edited by USMCVietVet
  • Like 1