In my opinion you should stick to what the bike calls for.I hear people say that if you use this oil,you can mix 40 to 1 or 50 to 1.When you start using less oil you make your engine run rich.Your bike is jetted for a certain mixture,and changing it might mean re-jetting your bike.If your plug is golden brown,then just stick to a 30 to 1 mixture.If it is black then try a 35 to 1 mixture.

Does anyone know what ratio to run on a 94 yz250? When I google it all I can find are people's opinions and they tend to vary very alot between people. Should I run 32:1 ? I dnt have the original manual for my bike.

Does anyone know what ratio to run on a 94 yz250? When I google it all I can find are people's opinions and they tend to vary very alot between people. Should I run 32:1 ? I dnt have the original manual for my bike.

Like you've noticed, everyone has there own pre-mix ratio that they use. You can't go wrong with 32:1 in my opinion

R2 32:1 is what I run in all three of my 2002 YZ250's. Long discussion with an old Baja 500/1000 racer just yesterday about it. He always ran Spectro 50:1. your gas is the oil carrier and keeps the engine cooler the amount of oil between all the ratios is a moot point. It all depends on jetting and speeds traveled. It all is dead on than the bike will last for many hours. He ran Baja quite a bit back in the day and did an easy 200 hours on a top end and 300-400 on the bottom. This was all back in the day of air cooled Husqvarnas and early water cooled. He still recommends 50:1 even in my YZ's, but I would have to do the jetting ritual all over again, none of my YZ's are the same even with same years. 

So, what I am saying, is run what works best and jet according to ratio, altitude, temperature.