Looking for others to ride tracks with/practice

NewJersey

Been stationed here in Jersey for 2 years now, was deployed all last summer. Back on the bike and looking for people to ride with, usually hit Etown or BD by myself, but would really like a group to help push me, teach me some new stuff, since Im still learning. Been working my way up from the small practice tracks and are envious of the guys on the big tracks and would love to be able to do that someday. Love all things MX, from maintence tips to pit racing, etc.

Zach

Hey usafwx, always looking to ride with new people, will be posting on here next time we ride out. Usually we ride with 3-6 people. Where at in NJ are you? We ride in sand and pine trails near Atco NJ.

Off topic but I'm from atco and ride Supermoto if any of you have plated bikes and want to meet up, there's some good roads out by batsto area.

Just got rid of my knobbie tires or I'd be in Wharton again.

Cheers

Hey usafwx, always looking to ride with new people, will be posting on here next time we ride out. Usually we ride with 3-6 people. Where at in NJ are you? We ride in sand and pine trails near Atco NJ.

Sounds good. I was hitting up frenchies (too whopped out for my taste). And some pits near chatsworth. Was getting sketchy with it getting crowded with unsafe riders, perfect breeding ground for cops. PM me. Im no A or B class rider, but can keep up with trails, whoops, table tops and some singles. Thanks.

I recently moved out here from California and don't have anyone to ride with either, mainly ride Blue Diamond. Let me know next time you're heading out.

I recently moved out here from California and don't have anyone to ride with either, mainly ride Blue Diamond. Let me know next time you're heading out.

Nice. I usually do a blue diamond or englishtown trip once a weekend, sometimes twice weather permitting. We were just at BD today. Ya Im from AZ, got stationed here kicking and screaming.

Hey im down also I just purchased my bike and ive got 5 hours of riding in 2 months because of lack of people to ride with. been wanting to head to Blue diamond but wanted others to go with let me know whats up.

I'm planning on heading down to BD tomorrow as long as we don't get too much rain tonight.

I'm planning on heading down to BD tomorrow as long as we don't get too much rain tonight.

I was gonna head down there after work, wont be there till after 1, but ill be on a 2012 yz250f with a lifted silver tacoma with beadlock wheels, name is Zach

Been stationed here in Jersey for 2 years now, was deployed all last summer. Back on the bike and looking for people to ride with, usually hit Etown or BD by myself, but would really like a group to help push me, teach me some new stuff, since Im still learning. Been working my way up from the small practice tracks and are envious of the guys on the big tracks and would love to be able to do that someday. Love all things MX, from maintence tips to pit racing, etc.

Zach

I'm new to MX myself and not so confident on the track. Let me know when your heading to Etown. I'm down to meet up if I can. Also have you ever tried mx573? Its a bit of a ride but one of the better tracks to learn on. Usually not many riders and all the jumps have bypasses, so you can keep pace without hitting everything.

I'm new to MX myself and not so confident on the track. Let me know when your heading to Etown. I'm down to meet up if I can. Also have you ever tried mx573? Its a bit of a ride but one of the better tracks to learn on. Usually not many riders and all the jumps have bypasses, so you can keep pace without hitting everything.

Hey steve0xr. Sure thing. I'll be at Etown all weekend this week. Just picked up a new 2014 and need to dial it in, get used to it. That track looks great but thats a heck of a drive, maybe another planned weekend. PM me for my number can text ya. Derek is out since he broke his collarbone at BD last weekend. Poor guy.

Congrats on the new bike. What'd you get?

Another trusty YZ. Excited to finally be in the FI club.

Who's goin out for memorial weekend? and where?