Saskatchewan Saskatchewan & Alberta Riding

Hey everyone, just got another bike and I'm looking for some places to ride this year. I'm located in Lloydminster on the Saskatchewan/Alberta border. I don't really know of many places to ride around here. I enjoy tracks, trails, sand and pretty much anything and I'm wanting to find as many places as I can to go riding, even places that are a fairly far drive I'd love to plan a trip. Places with campsites or even a lake are a bonus, let me know of any places at all though! Thanks in advance!

Hey did you have any luck finding some riding? I am from North Battleford and there is some good trail action along the river valley.

Hey, Thanks for the reply! Haven't been on here forever and just seen it now. How can I get to these trails? I'll definitely have to check them out! Thanks!

Theres some decent trails just past pincher creek by castle mountain. Theres a lake nearby also. If you keep on to crowsnest pass just outside of coleman there is a really nice area called mgilvery creek or something like that. Around crowsnest there is also a place called place called porcupine hills where the trails are tougher but im not 100 percent sure how to get there. Hope this helps

Theres some decent trails just past pincher creek by castle mountain. Theres a lake nearby also. If you keep on to crowsnest pass just outside of coleman there is a really nice area called mgilvery creek or something like that. Around crowsnest there is also a place called place called porcupine hills where the trails are tougher but im not 100 percent sure how to get there. Hope this helps

Awesome thanks for the information! I will definitely have to make a trip that way this year!

Cold lake has a decent track, I hear they are doing some improvements this year which will be a welcome change. Would be great if they set up weekly races for different ages of riders, could be a great profit for the track and raise awareness to local talent

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By talkinghamster
      anyone in sasketchewan going to the canwood rally this weekend?
      dirtbikes atvs utvs and anything else offroad is welcome!
    • By blinkey
      hey, I just got myself a WR450 here in Saskatchewan, just wondering on some places to ride some trails in ther Regina area.
      Cheers
    • By eean1975
      Just getting into trail riding and was hoping someone would know good trails in SK?
    • By calltrex
      I started a sask dual sport site to help local people to connect better
      you have to register before u can see forums. Keeps the spam out. (which is very time consuming)
      you can post pics directly to your posts
      also i installed tapatalk for smart phones. so u can download the tapatalk app. When in the app search for sask dual sport and login or register. then u never have to login again. its automatic
      for you iPad users don't download the HD version. not as good as the original version
      Cheers
      Its located here
      http://www.saskdualsport.com
    • By TDEREGT93
      Hey everyone, I'm new here but I've been reading the forums for quite a while, just finally registered! So I'm just wondering what there is for places to ride around here, I live around Lloydminster and love road trips to go riding so I don't mind travelling a bit! I'm into absolutely anything, I love hill climbing, trails, tracks and freestyle, As long as I'm riding I'm having fun haha. So let me know of any places you know about, I don't know of too many but I'll post places I know about below as well for anyone interested!
      Lucas Bachman Memorial Raceway (Lloydminster, Saskatchewan) - This is the closest track to me, Just got completely redone last year by some professional track builders from the states (can't recall their company name) and it's an awesome track! $20 for a day pass or $200 for the season, awesome places to ride and great people!
      Edgerton sand trails (Edgerton, Alberta just out of Wainwright, Alberta - Only been here a couple times but it's a blast! Lot's of trails and a lot of sand, don't see that too much around here.
      Hinton sand dunes (Hinton, Alberta) - Have yet to go here but I've heard lots, Hopefully make a few trips up there this year!
      Cold Lake Alberta track (Cold Lake, Alberta) - Also haven't been here but I've heard it's a great track!
      That's all I can really think of, I'll add more if I think of any!