Saskatchewan & Alberta Riding

Saskatchewan

Hey everyone, just got another bike and I'm looking for some places to ride this year. I'm located in Lloydminster on the Saskatchewan/Alberta border. I don't really know of many places to ride around here. I enjoy tracks, trails, sand and pretty much anything and I'm wanting to find as many places as I can to go riding, even places that are a fairly far drive I'd love to plan a trip. Places with campsites or even a lake are a bonus, let me know of any places at all though! Thanks in advance!

Hey did you have any luck finding some riding? I am from North Battleford and there is some good trail action along the river valley.

Hey, Thanks for the reply! Haven't been on here forever and just seen it now. How can I get to these trails? I'll definitely have to check them out! Thanks!

Theres some decent trails just past pincher creek by castle mountain. Theres a lake nearby also. If you keep on to crowsnest pass just outside of coleman there is a really nice area called mgilvery creek or something like that. Around crowsnest there is also a place called place called porcupine hills where the trails are tougher but im not 100 percent sure how to get there. Hope this helps

Theres some decent trails just past pincher creek by castle mountain. Theres a lake nearby also. If you keep on to crowsnest pass just outside of coleman there is a really nice area called mgilvery creek or something like that. Around crowsnest there is also a place called place called porcupine hills where the trails are tougher but im not 100 percent sure how to get there. Hope this helps

Awesome thanks for the information! I will definitely have to make a trip that way this year!

I heard cold lake has a wicked track. Maybe even vergerville or vermillion i think ?

Cold lake has a decent track, I hear they are doing some improvements this year which will be a welcome change. Would be great if they set up weekly races for different ages of riders, could be a great profit for the track and raise awareness to local talent