Sign in to follow this  

2004 CRF250R

Is it possible to put OEM dual exhaust pipes on an 04 250R? Most bikes I've seen with dual exhaust have been 06-09 models, but I did see one or two 04 bikes with stock dual exhaust. I plan on getting a 250R soon because I've outgrown my 150RB and really like the look and sound of dual pipes on the 250's. I'm asking because the bike that I may be buying is an 04 and just wondering if I could put dual pipes on it.

Is it possible to put OEM dual exhaust pipes on an 04 250R? Most bikes I've seen with dual exhaust have been 06-09 models, but I did see one or two 04 bikes with stock dual exhaust. I plan on getting a 250R soon because I've outgrown my 150RB and really like the look and sound of dual pipes on the 250's. I'm asking because the bike that I may be buying is an 04 and just wondering if I could put dual pipes on it.

you don want duel exhausts buddy. Singles are the best, doubles add weight. Same power, doubles cost double lol. Good luck, try to get a 2006 and up, the 2005 and 2004 valves really suck. Prepair to do a little engine work on your crf250r, it will need it.

you don want duel exhausts buddy. Singles are the best, doubles add weight. Same power, doubles cost double lol. Good luck, try to get a 2006 and up, the 2005 and 2004 valves really suck. Prepair to do a little engine work on your crf250r, it will need it.

You're joking right?