Turn Signals

So I bought a 2014 TE 449. After inspection of the turn signals I wonder how many trees or branches these things can bounce off of before hanging by wires or gone all together. So what are woods riders and SuperMoto riders replacing the stock signals with. I have looked at the Sicass flush mount, Tusk flush mount, and am quite impressed with the tuff lites. Any suggestions, style and function.

I put Extreme Dual Sports tuff lights on my TE 511. Have over 1000 miles of woods and off road use with no problems. I broke the stock rear signals the first day I rode the bike. They are really bad.

image.jpg

I took mine off all together, but I'd go with the Sicas flush mounts myself. If you break one, send it back for a new one. Good company and good service. I have thier tidy tail and it's bulletproof!!

So I bought a 2014 TE 449. After inspection of the turn signals I wonder how many trees or branches these things can bounce off of before hanging by wires or gone all together. So what are woods riders and SuperMoto riders replacing the stock signals with. I have looked at the Sicass flush mount, Tusk flush mount, and am quite impressed with the tuff lites. Any suggestions, style and function.

I lost one side on the first trail ride. I don't remember hitting anything. Switch out for these on all my woods bikes and never had a problem. I add 2 sided tape when installing them to prevent rotating.

http://sicassracing.com/store/products/turn_signals/led

I've tried them all - EDS Tuff Lights rule.

I put Extreme Dual Sports tuff lights on my TE 511. Have over 1000 miles of woods and off road use with no problems. I broke the stock rear signals the first day I rode the bike. They are really bad.

Designed/built my own. :smirk:  Integrated into the taillight.  Probably not "legal", but ... :excuseme:

IMG_20130524_172047-M.jpg

Well I ordered up the sicass signals. I'll let you know what I think.