Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Motocross & Supercross podcasts

I often watch Supercross Live saturday afternoon prior to the race. The one Holley hosts. Is that what you mean by podcast?

The Pulp MX show and The Fly moto: 60 show which is basically the same show.

I just got into podcast within the last year or so, I cant get enough of them now. Besides the two listed above here are the other non moto related podcast I listen to.

The Joe Rogan Experience

Dan Carlins Hardcore History

Penns Sunday School

I just started getting into them this year.  I follow PulpMX most Mondays.  Steve Mathes and awesome rotating guest hosts handle the duties. As mentioned above he does other shows throughout the week.  Pre race pulpcasts. He interviews a few riders after the races on Saturday too, just little 5 min ones. 

DMXS is on Wednesdays.  This is a pretty good show. The main dude is the MC at Loretta's every year and another guy, don't know their names off top of my head.  Both shows are pretty funny.

These are the 2 shows i am into but I have listened to Holeshot radio. This show covers more disciplines of riding. 

I don't have an Ipod so I can't listen to them.

That's the beauty of them, you don't need an ipod.  You can browse to the website I posted above and click on link and listen. If you miss the original airing wait til next day and listen to the archive.  

You can download to your smartphone and listen on the go too. 

DMXS is on right now started 5pm PST

Have you boys in Pro gotten so boring without the bannees that BB has to start threads now?

Trolling, adds nothing to the post,  let me forward to Ud for you :cheers:  :smirk: 

Oh, I thought because it had the "pod" in it that meant it was an apple thing.  I don't do the smart phone thing yet so I guess the good ole desktop will have to do.

Love pulpmx but in the archives he has maybe a 100 hours of

interviews that really should be the MX Smithsonian.  

Go listen to his Ron Liechien interview. Steve needs introduction

to the motorcycle hall of fame for letting us hear so many great storys.

I do not see these on the website and I got them on I tunes.

• Like 1

Love pulpmx but in the archives he has maybe a 100 hours of

interviews that really should be the MX Smithsonian.  

Go listen to his Ron Liechien interview. Steve needs introduction

to the motorcycle hall of fame for letting us hear so many great storys.

I do not see these on the website and I got them on I tunes.

i agree some of the stuff he gets in his interviews are great.  i don't agree with some of the stuff he says but he is really good at getting a good interview.  its kinda funny when i hear people bash him for digging or reporting shit that pisses people off.  i personally like it!  i don't want to read that every rider loves his bike and team only to have them talk shit after they leave.  tell the truth and report what you hear.  rv is one of his friends and he flat out lied to him about the outdoors… then what does steve do?  reports it anyways as what he is hearing… then after rv says its true.. he calls him out on the show and asks everyone why he would do it.  i get rv still comes on the show and is still friends with him…  even hansen has came to realize that steve is just doing his job and is a very respectful person when it comes to not reporting everything he hears.  

pulpmx/moto60

dmsx (don't like the people on it much)  

i too wish there were more that are good.  

• Like 1

i agree some of the stuff he gets in his interviews are great.  i don't agree with some of the stuff he says but he is really good at getting a good interview.  its kinda funny when i hear people bash him for digging or reporting shit that pisses people off.  i personally like it!  i don't want to read that every rider loves his bike and team only to have them talk shit after they leave.  tell the truth and report what you hear.  rv is one of his friends and he flat out lied to him about the outdoors… then what does steve do?  reports it anyways as what he is hearing… then after rv says its true.. he calls him out on the show and asks everyone why he would do it.  i get rv still comes on the show and is still friends with him…  even hansen has came to realize that steve is just doing his job and is a very respectful person when it comes to not reporting everything he hears.  

pulpmx/moto60

dmsx (don't like the people on it much)  

i too wish there were more that are good.  

There are aspects of Steve's shows that I don't care for, into music is lame and someone needs to get ahold of the board or whatever it is to make sure they are all at the same volume. When JT came on the last show, I was listening thru my head phones while mowing and they almost blew out my eardrums, then others I couldn't hear that well, but all in all it comes down to content and he does a great job with that.  

I thought that the 7 deuce deuce did a pretty good job on the last show. Motha fn subway...

• Like 1