Sign in to follow this  

Where to get great quality graphics kit?

Hey guys. Got an 02 cr 250 complete restoration build done. All white plastics with black rims. Looking to finish the look with some bad ass graphics. Looking for maybe white and blue with a little red. Don't want honda red or anything yellow. Can you guys point me in the right direction for good quality race bike replica graphics kits. Thanks

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399400646.384337.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thumper Talk

• Like 1

Hey guys. Got an 02 cr 250 complete restoration build done. All white plastics with black rims. Looking to finish the look with some bad ass graphics. Looking for maybe white and blue with a little red. Don't want honda red or anything yellow. Can you guys point me in the right direction for good quality race bike replica graphics kits. Thanks

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399400646.384337.jpg

https://www.decalmx.com/

fully customizable to your preference and you can see everything right there in front of you. from colors to the whole 9 yards or logos and stickers etc.

check it out!

• Like 2

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399400646.384337.jpg

Mine, but i like different and i'm not getting paid to advertise their products  :lol:

IMG_2278.JPG

IMG_2276.JPG

Local Hero MX.

Used by Ashton Archibald, #90 in local pro races. Working his way into arena cross. They have the best customizable graphics I have seen.

with decal mx you can get them cheap and you can add logos. so if you wanted rockstar graphics etc you just put that in your main shroud logo number 1 and so forth. really cant beat it for the price, you can also get your name on them!

look just like a pro!