Sign in to follow this  

STOLEN 2006 KTM 250 - Cecil PA

Please be on the lookout for a 2006 KTM250 XC that was stolen sometime between Easter and today 5-6-14.  It was stolen out of a locked shed.  If you have any information please call 412-605-8050 or contact the Cecil Township Police in Pennsylvania via 911.

VIN: VBKEXL2356M227372

Thanks Thumpers and Thumpettes.

181458_516373155064561_1308741915_n.jpg

253294_516372985064578_1250591171_n.jpg

941968_516372788397931_944482314_n.jpg

Edited by Ronus

A locked shed.. That's cold. I hate Thieves, a few years back, a buddy of mine had 4 of his bikes in the shed in the backyard. Well one morning he woke up to find the entire chain link fence for the yard was dropped & all of his bikes were gone.. The house behind his was for sale, so in the middle of the night some guys went through the for sale house, cut down the fence & stole all of his bikes. Turned out to be a neighbor two houses down. The only bike he got back was his kx500, it looked like they looped it in a field & left it. .the locked shed thing makes me think it might be someone you know.

• Like 2

He was out riding the saturday before Easter right behind his house.  It was likely taken a couple of days after that.  The thieves probably cased the joint a bit.  Its not hard to get past a lock unfortunately.  

Let me say, from our own experience. Detached garages, sheds and barns, are hit more often then attached garages.

It sucks,

I will keep eyes opened for it.

Edited by ridngslikecrack

Eyes and ears out here in CO. If by chance we do see it here, we will get your bike back for you and the thief will have a full set of MX boots up his a$$.....followed by a good tar and feathering.....hot iron castration.....and he'll have a nice long appology letter waiting for you when you pick up the bike. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I hope they find the bastards! I grew up not far from you in Canonsburg, Good Luck to you. They have been stealing bikes right out of truck beds out here recently.

Edited by Rocket Scientist
  • Like 1

He was out riding the saturday before Easter right behind his house. It was likely taken a couple of days after that. The thieves probably cased the joint a bit. Its not hard to get past a lock unfortunately.

Garage, my friend. Hell--in Cali my uncle cable locks both his bikes even in the garage. Call him paranoid but he's never had anything stolen.

Sorry to hear your bike was taken. About 50 miles away from you. Will keep my eyes open.

Thanks to ThumperTalk and Facebook and some good timing on the part of some friends, the bike has been recovered with no damage to the bike!

• Like 5

Thanks to ThumperTalk and Facebook and some good timing on the part of some friends, the bike has been recovered with no damage to the bike!

I'm so glad to read this, thankfully the rider sometimes comes out on top.

Hope the scum get whats coming too.

Thats unlucky mate. U could leave a ktm out on the street idling over my way and it would still be there for god only knows how long. :)

Because its a KTM! Thieves aren't THAT dumb.

Just joking. But seriously, hope you get your baby back.

• Like 1

Because its a KTM! Thieves aren't THAT dumb.

Just joking. But seriously, hope you get your baby back.

We just got it back.  These tards didnt even take off the graphics or try to make it look like any other KTM in the world.  Stupid, stupid junkies

• Like 2

Do you feel like your bike is "dirty" now?  Are you gonna clean it and give it a good scrub until it bleeds (aka, graphics peel off)?

We just got it back.  These tards didnt even take off the graphics or try to make it look like any other KTM in the world.  Stupid, stupid junkies

Congrats!!  Pretty rare to recover.  Any damage?

• Like 1

Congrats!!  Pretty rare to recover.  Any damage?

Nope still had the same dirt on it from when it was put away last hehe.  Believe it or not, this bike has been stolen twice and recovered both times.  Some bad JuJu around that thing.  Both times , posting it on FB and other social media has aided in its recovery.  That would be my first word of advise to anyone looking to recover a bike.  Get the word out to every riding group in the area on FB / Twitter / Insta.  Moto guys look out for one another, its pretty effing awesome if you ask me.

Thieves have to be much smarter these days about getting rid of a stolen bike.

• Like 5