Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Any Derek Anderson news for Outdoors?

There was an article out on one of the mag websites. Derek is out. Has a back problem and has to hang up the boots but was looking for another rider to ride for him while he made the videos still.

There was an article out on one of the mag websites. Derek is out. Has a back problem and has to hang up the boots but was looking for another rider to ride for him while he made the videos still.

Oh man really?   Hang up the boots?  Best wishes to a great guy and fun rider to watch

I hate to hear that, he's a good dude and I was thinking how cool it would be if TT gave him a bit of rider support. Hope he's ok. 

Last I heard he was still planning on racing outdoors on a 450 and is trying to get another man vs moto going but that was about a month or two ago. I hope that he is still gonna race. I think he rode through last season with the back injury to I'm not sure though.

help out Man Vs Moto here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/manvsmoto/man-vs-moto-2

Derek is not racing , but will still be making the series with Austin Howell as the racer.

Austin Howell is from Redding California.  I've seen him at a track a few years back and he was rippin!  Good luck to him and hope they can pull enough funds in such a short time.