2014 Shelton Valley Enduro and Beginners Enduro Pictures

Washington

Thanks to everyone who came out despite the weather.  Looked like a lot of you had fun in the slop.  

http://jspuhn.smugmug.com/Motorcycles

Joe

Thanks for the pics Joe.....I'm sure it was wet and cold for you sitting still.....

Thanks for the pictures Joe. As usual great shots. It was great to hear you guys whooping it up as we went by.

See you later,

Jeff

Thanks for the pics Joe.....I'm sure it was wet and cold for you sitting still.....

It is a lot of fun taking everyones picture. I have the best seat(s) in the house and some of you keep me moving so I end up staying somewhat warm.

Thanks for the pictures Joe. As usual great shots. It was great to hear you guys whooping it up as we went by.See you later,Jeff

Thanks Jeff, it is always nice to hear what people think about the pictures. As for the cheering, I know it always helps me towards the end of a race and conditions were a bit brutal this year so I figured it couldn't hurt.

Take care, Joe

Edited by Trail Joe

Thanks again for the great pictures Joe...a friend got me a print as a gift, and it looks SO much better printed: sharp and perfectly framed by trees...

You even made this old turkey look good :goofy:

Thanks Moe, that is nice to hear.  As for making you look good, I only capture what is there.  So that is all you!  :thumbsup:

Edited by Trail Joe