Sign in to follow this  

2014 Gear

So with all the 2014 motocross gear to choose from which one is the highest quality? (Jersey & Pants)

Money not being an issue, what will last for awhile, look good, and feel good. 

So with all the 2014 motocross gear to choose from which one is the highest quality? (Jersey & Pants)

Money not being an issue, what will last for awhile, look good, and feel good. 

one industries has really good gear

I cracked and bought Seven gear this year after drooling over it since James starting wearing it. It is amazing. By far the very best gear I have ever owned. It is beautiful. It's not ridiculously flashy like a lot of gear out there but it's not blank either. Super comfortable and very well built. Extremely lightweight. Mine has held up very well. I am really pleased with the fit. I wear a size 28 and currently own 2014 Thor Core, 2013 TLD Gp and 2013 fox 360. The TLD and seven are the best fitting of the gear I own. If you're a slimmer guy like me then Seven is the definite choice fit wise as it is the slimmest and most form fitting. No bulk at all. Oh and the model I have is the Rival Indy and I found it online for $290 for jersey, pant, and gloves. Sorry for the rant but this really is gear worth buying!!

• Like 1

One is crap in my book... sorry but when you put on something like Thor or Fox 360 stuff... One is terrible. Rips easy... bad belt waist section... etc...