Another DRZ400sm jetting question

I will start by saying I am new here. I purchased a 2014 SM 2 months ago and quickly jumped into modding it.

3x3

RS2 Open

Extended fuel screw 2.75 turns out

Stock pilot with 160 main

I live in Roanoke Va Elevation between 880-1800 above sea level.

The bike idles great but is somewhat choppy at lower rpms. Runs really well at WOT but pops on deceleration (open exhaust maybe). I am curious if I need to pop the 25 pilot in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Blue needle 3rd clip sorry I forgot to mention this

I will start by saying I am new here. I purchased a 2014 SM 2 months ago and quickly jumped into modding it.

3x3

RS2 Open

The bike idles great but is somewhat choppy at lower rpms. Runs really well at WOT but pops on deceleration (open exhaust maybe). I am curious if I need to pop the 25 pilot in.

a lot of guys seem to say 4th clip works best

I am looking for a little guidance on jetting myself. 08 drz sm, Ive got a pro circuit T4 headpipe and muffler, 3x3, JD kit, blue needle on 3rd clip, K&N a/f, I am out on the mixture screw around 3 1/4 turns and it just doesnt seem as crispy and grunty as it should be. Any help appreciated, thanks

Whats the stock pilot jet? If your getting decelerating popping its in the pilot circuit.My rule of thumb is if your less then 2 out go smaller if your more than 3 out go bigger in the pilot jet.your pretty close to 3 and still getting popping I'd go up one jet in the pilot and set the air/fuel screw at 2 1/4 out and start there to see where u are.

3x3

RS2 Open

most likely a fuel screw adjustment. Popping decel is normal and you'll hear it more with an open pipe