Sign in to follow this  

Panicking

Accidentally copied and pasted this somehow... Ignore

Screw it, it's here, let's build it up.  Hmm,,,  Panicking, yep that's when I get to my riding spot and realize I left one of the most important tools I should of brought, a plug changer.  So I pretty much panic the rest of my trip if the plug will foul and I'll be walking.  Panic attack is when your almost sure you forgot something, but not sure enough what it is until you need it.  Bikes should have a panic button I think, but what exactly it would do is beyond me.  I know, a panic button that injects morphine into you right before you fall. :lol::devil:

images.jpg

• Like 1

Screw it, it's here, let's build it up.  Hmm,,,  Panicking, yep that's when I get to my riding spot and realize I left one of the most important tools I should of brought, a plug changer.  So I pretty much panic the rest of my trip if the plug will foul and I'll be walking.  Panic attack is when your almost sure you forgot something, but not sure enough what it is until you need it.  Bikes should have a panic button I think, but what exactly it would do is beyond me.  I know, a panic button that injects morphine into you right before you fall. :lol::devil:

MORPHINE SOUNDS GREAT

ohh that wasent what you were saying!

i hate being horribly rushed and forgetting my gas tank or gloves.. i never forget the tools!

forgot my boots once, had to turn back!

• Like 1

Went fishing once and forgot the poles, we had bait though  :facepalm: Wasn't a total wasted trip just sit there, drink beer and throw rocks in the water for a couple hours.  

• Like 3

or when you are almost to the riding spot and remember you left your green/red sticker on the table at home and then decide to go ride and every time you are at the truck, will the ranger show up.

• Like 1

MORPHINE SOUNDS GREAT

ohh that wasent what you were saying!

i hate being horribly rushed and forgetting my gas tank or gloves.. i never forget the tools!

forgot my boots once, had to turn back!

Forgot my f-ing gear bag to a race that was 300 miles away. Had to bum ill-fitting everything from guys at the race site. Pretty embarrassing. Now I have a mental checklist: bike, gear, tool box (has enough to do a top end if necessary), gas cans, Camelbak bladder, liftstand, chair, water, food, oils. Never leave home without these things at minimum.

• Like 2

Panic attack is when your almost sure you forgot something, but not sure enough what it is until you need it. 

Man I know that feeling too well...   :banghead:

• Like 3

Forgot my f-ing gear bag to a race that was 300 miles away. Had to bum ill-fitting everything from guys at the race site. Pretty embarrassing. Now I have a mental checklist: bike, gear, tool box (has enough to do a top end if necessary), gas cans, Camelbak bladder, liftstand, chair, water, food, oils. Never leave home without these things at minimum.

See you forgot the ez-up canopy.

See you forgot the ez-up canopy.

And beer. I'm listing my day ride essentials. Canopy is nice but I'm on the bike for almost all the time when I go. Moto is different though it exhausts you more than woods.

I usually get in bout 3.5 hrs of actual seat time when I ride, we go back to truck once or twice usually for gas food and a short break. Then we GO!

Panic? When you've gained a lot more altitude in the jump than you were expecting, and you realize your going to land flat footed!

• Like 5

Forgot to turn the gas on. That was a fun race.....

That happens to me all the time :facepalm:  used to evoke panic.  Luckily I've gotten to trust the KTM's reliability so much that when it happens I immediately suspect the least, as opposed to the worst :)

• Like 1

That happens to me all the time :facepalm:  used to evoke panic.  Luckily I've gotten to trust the KTM's reliability so much that when it happens I immediately suspect the least, as opposed to the worst :)

I see you haven't tried to start a CR500 in a hurry.  :lol:

:cry:  :cry:

• Like 3

I see you haven't tried to start a CR500 in a hurry. 

I suppose it's quite the endeavor to restart a fuel starved 500.  But it's not the dreaded restart I was referring to, it was the fear that something might be wrong with my much coveted, OCD maintained bike ;)

Edited by Fattonz
  • Like 1