Sign in to follow this  

Plymouth Blackhawks MC Hare Scramble - AA class Helmet Cam Highlights

Martwan10 , looks like the xc-350 is doing great at hare scramble racing. Is it stock , or have you had the suspension setup ? Nice that you went around , and not over the rider that fell in front of you.

Martwan10 , looks like the xc-350 is doing great at hare scramble racing. Is it stock , or have you had the suspension setup ? Nice that you went around , and not over the rider that fell in front of you.

It has had the suspension re valved by Lake Cycle.  It works awesome!  Do onto others.........   Or in this case, around others.  :)

Well now i`m wondering why you had you suspension valved ? Did they have to make it softer for hare scrambles riding , i thought that the xc was made for that ? Asking because that mite be my next bike that i look at.

Well now i`m wondering why you had you suspension valved ? Did they have to make it softer for hare scrambles riding , i thought that the xc was made for that ? Asking because that mite be my next bike that i look at.

I think the XC is a little stiff stock for Enduro's and some Hare Scrambles. So we went a little softer on the compression stack.  I also like to slow down my rebound a little usually. Lake Cycle has some good base settings for the Closed Chamber forks to make them work great for Michigan off road racing.  And they are way cheaper than most places for just a re valve.