Mag-7 Off-Road Racing Series Round #1-Fox and Hound GP

June 7th & 8th held at RedRock MX!

Track is located at:

48922 McWilliams Pit Rd. Myrtle Point Or 97458

The Mag 7 Off-Road Racing Series opening round is bound to be spectacular and fun hosted at RedRock MX Park in Myrtle Point, Oregon! This 2 day event is going to consist of motocross track, trails, grass track and a couple other potential course styles on a course that will be thoroughly marked and maintained.

AA Riders will be battling over a $1500 purse split between the two days. All race classes will have an assortment of prizes. Holeshot awards for 2 randomly drawn classes!!

Saturday is quads and bikes and Sunday is bikes only!

We will have transponder style scoring provided by the ETRA club and results will be posted after each event.

Camping is available and welcomed. Free camping!!

$10 Gate Fee-Over 16

$5 Gate Fee-Age 8-15

Free Gate Fee under Age 7

$35 Race Fee-Big Bike and Open Sport Quad

$20 Women Riders and Youth(Bike and Quad) Race Fee

Big bikes race both days for $60, Women's and kids for $35!! Must sign up for both races on Saturday at the same time to get better price!

Each rider is required to run a helmet transponder that is used by ETRA to score lap times, finishing and overall positions. If you have a transponder from ETRA, you will be able to run that one. However, if you do not have a transponder, you will need to purchase one from us. They are a one time cost of $5 and yours to keep forever. They attach like a sticker under the visor and will work at any ETRA scored event along with all of our races in the series.

Bike Classes:

Under 35 Expert

35 & Over Expert

Under 35 Amateur

35 & Over Amateur

Women A/B

Women C/D

Junior A(Up to 15 years, <150cc 4stroke, 112cc 2stroke)

Junior B(Under 75cc 2stroke, under 110cc 4 stroke, small wheels only)

Quad Classes:

Open Sport Quad

Junior A(Under age 15)

Junior B(Under age 15, slower riders)

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to call or text Emily at 541-788-9708 or Jason at 541-404-6919

Here is the race schedule for Saturday and Sunday at the Fox & Hound GP:

8:30am- JR A & JR B Quad (30 min race)

9:15am- Open Sport Quad (45 min race)

10:15am- Women A/B & Women C/D, Beginner, 50+ (60 min race)

11:30am- JR A & JR B Bike (45 min race)

1pm- AA, 35+ Ex, Under 35 Ex (90 min race)

2:45pm- 35+ Am, Under 35 AM (90 min race)

Sunday(no quad races):

9am- Women A/B & Women C/D, Beginner, 50+ (60 min race)

10:30am- JR A & JR B Bike (45 min race)

11:30am- AA, 35+ Ex, Under 35 Ex, 35+ Am, Under 35 AM (90 min race)

Must be signed up for class 1 hour before race start!! Rider meeting on the line before each race. Sign up opens at 6:30am Saturday and 7am Sunday.

Edited by ktmgirl895

Here is the flyer we have

Please feel free to download and save and share!!

-Mag 7 crew

redrock flyer.jpg