the new bad a$$

Motocross

rv is the current bad a$$,who's gonna rise to the position next? i thought jason anderson.he put in some bad a$$ rides for sure,but he took a safety at las vegas.time will tell with him. thers alessi but he cries more than oscar pistouris.tomac has mellowed out some since colorado legalized pot. i'm tired of waiting for bam-bam.roczen looks like he should be in a boy band.adam c. is extremly good but could own a comic store in the big bang theory.this sport needs a guy that will win,take the trophy in one hand and diana in the other and lay a liplock on her that will make her top pop off

jonathan-joss-redcorn-inset.jpg

vurbs next burning question lol

..... little deegan?

Circumventing the swear filter on a thread title?

I see warning points going someone's way... I believe that is 2 points to be exact

AC

Unless Bob Hannah has a son starting to race motocross we are unaware of, I think the days of popping the cork on the champagne bottle followed by the trophy girls cherry are long gone..... Just sayen.

KR94.

I figure when President Camacho was a young buck, he prolly took home some trophy girls

c1280x720_50.jpg

I see warning points going someone's way... I believe that is 2 points to be exact

It must be discretionary...... :foul:  :banghead: &%$#@!ers

3 points actually

btw ass isnt on the swear filter ass shit damn &%$#@! &%$#@!

Flosi. the mods simply do not like you and that's why you get so many warnings lmao.

It takes so much discipline to be a top rider now that the bad boys aren't going to win. They are all nice kids now. Most are settled down with one woman. No partying. It wasn't like that 20 years ago.

.this sport needs a guy that will win,take the trophy in one hand and diana in the other and lay a liplock on her that will make her top pop off

Guys like this never make it to the top of the podium. They usually end up in rehab, if not worse.

I'd say trolling moreso then circumventing.  I believe that is a bigger hit too.  In this case, I will let it slide.  Ass isn't banned here unless you add hole to it

J-Law... he's been practicing... has a ride lined up with a new team that Bob Hannah is putting together. You heard it here first! :lol:

3 points actually

btw ass isnt on the swear filter ass shit damn &%$#@! &%$#@!

You guys have to ask yourselves.... do you really want to take advice from a guy with 6 points?  :smirk:

It takes so much discipline to be a top rider now that the bad boys aren't going to win. They are all nice kids now. Most are settled down with one woman. No partying. It wasn't like that 20 years ago.

No kidding, offroad is where it's at these days

I'd say trolling moreso then circumventing. I believe that is a bigger hit too. In this case, I will let it slide. Ass isn't banned here unless you add hole to it

Circumventing in it's finest, only 6 words between ass and hole, needs to be at least 7

A$$ :smirk: I get it now the $$ are ss

Edited by UberJelly_moto1_race450

rv is the current bad a$$,who's gonna rise to the position next? i thought jason anderson.he put in some bad a$$ rides for sure,but he took a safety at las vegas.time will tell with him. thers alessi but he cries more than oscar pistouris.tomac has mellowed out some since colorado legalized pot. i'm tired of waiting for bam-bam.roczen looks like he should be in a boy band.adam c. is extremly good but could own a comic store in the big bang theory.this sport needs a guy that will win,take the trophy in one hand and diana in the other and lay a liplock on her that will make her top pop off

hahaha this was funny starting thread! You just described me Son! I'll do it for ya! Haha

You guys have to ask yourselves.... do you really want to take advice from a guy with 6 points?  :smirk:

Good point  :thumbsup: