09 crf450 clutch not working

I just bought a 09 Crf450 today and I rode it at the dealership and everything was fine. I drove from the dealership in salt lake city ut to my house in greenriver wy I unloaded the bike and started it up to give it a ride and the clutch wasn't working at all I had it in all the way put it in first and it just would stall out tried starting it in gear with the clutch in wouldn't work tried pulling the clutch in n pushing it in gear and that didn't work. Idk what to do it worked perfectly fine at the dealership also it isn't idling as good probly cud it's cold but just wondering can elevation make a difference on a EFI bike?

I just bought a 09 Crf450 today and I rode it at the dealership and everything was fine. I drove from the dealership in salt lake city ut to my house in greenriver wy I unloaded the bike and started it up to give it a ride and the clutch wasn't working at all I had it in all the way put it in first and it just would stall out tried starting it in gear with the clutch in wouldn't work tried pulling the clutch in n pushing it in gear and that didn't work. Idk what to do it worked perfectly fine at the dealership also it isn't idling as good probly cud it's cold but just wondering can elevation make a difference on a EFI bike?

elevation should not affect the clutch.

I know that I was asking if elavation would affect the idling on a fuel injected bike

well,

going from sea level to 5500ft i did not have to adjust the idle. also an 09 crf450.

It would if you didnt close the cold start knob...

Clutch basket is likely notched...

Seems all good now for some reason just adjusted it abunch