2010 FE390 needs battery replaced...LiFePO4 suggestions?

Hello community! Long time reader, first time signing up to post. I am a proud owner of a 2010 FE390 and my battery is the stock which will no longer carry a charge. I have been doing a lot of reading about the lithium iron batteries and have not made the plunge yet. I know about the Shorai but have mixed feelings on it from what I've read. I found a Scorpion brand and was wondering if any of you have used one before, had thoughts... Its the "SSTZ7S-FP Scorpion Stinger LiFePo4 Extreme High Output Battery"

I have been on an xr400 since 2000 and making the switch to electric start only is admittedly a little hard to swallow. I do not want to be stranded. Also my bike has a rekluse clutch so no bump starting eather (installed when I bought it). Thanks for your help.

I have had the Shorai in my FE450 for going on 2 years now with no issues.  Dropped it in with the pads to fit, have not looked at it since.  No need for using a Battery Tender or anything, thumb the button and it goes.

I have no particular affinity for the Shorai, it was on sale ($90 or so) on Amazon, so I snagged it.  I do love these batteries though.  The weight difference up high on the bike is readily apparent when riding!

I have a shorai in one bike and antigravity in the berg, both work fine. I'd go antigrav as they have better terminals though

Ok, so I went with the EarthX ETX12A battery. Just ordered so we will see how it goes once I get it in the bike. Thanks for your replies. So hard to spend 170 dollars on a battery. Hope to have 7 years of smiles after dropping that kind of money.

I think the EarthX with the protected cells is the smart choice even though I have two Shorai's