'08. 250sxf woods setup.

So I just bought a 250sxf that was set up for the woods for a 160lb guy. I weigh 210 and ride at a B to A class pace. Just looking to see if anyone has any advice on a baseline setup for the clickers for the woods. Right now I've got it at the factory settings, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go softer. I'm coming from a XR 250R so the suspension on this thing has a totally different feel.

So I just bought a 250sxf that was set up for the woods for a 160lb guy. I weigh 210 and ride at a B to A class pace. Just looking to see if anyone has any advice on a baseline setup for the clickers for the woods. Right now I've got it at the factory settings, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go softer. I'm coming from a XR 250R so the suspension on this thing has a totally different feel.

you gotta respring it first!  160-210, your sag numbers have to be so far off!  On my 250 it was a bit harsh so i just ended up about 8-10 clicks off soft for reb/comp up front and about 6-8 on the rear for low speed and about 10 for high speed.  I didnt spend a lot of time on this bike though, just riding the same small section several times making changes that where it ended up feeling best.