Sign in to follow this  

NewHampshire Looking for people to ride with.

So I am relatively new to dirtbiking and New Hampshire (been here less than a year). I just bought my first bike a WR 250 F about a month ago, but I dont really know of any places to go riding or other riders around the area. Looking for people to go riding with and maybe to show me the ropes a little bit. I live in the Rochester/Farmington area, but I can haul my bike anywhere else if need be. Hit me up.

Join a club, you will run out of time before you run out of places and people to ride with. Trust me, I was in the same boat last year. I joined a club and now have way more opportunities to ride than I ever did.

Chris

I live in concord and know alot of areas around here. I have been riding for 20 years but am looking for people to ride with also as everyone i used to ride with quit. Let me know if you want to go I'm going out this weekend.

• Like 2

I live in concord and know alot of areas around here. I have been riding for 20 years but am looking for people to ride with also as everyone i used to ride with quit. Let me know if you want to go I'm going out this weekend

That sounds great. What day are you planning on going?

That sounds great. What day are you planning on going?

I am going to ride both days and possibly friday eve after work. Saturday im going to ride with my old man in the morning. Could go anytime sunday. Are you street legal yet or just offroad?

I am going to ride both days and possibly friday eve after work. Saturday im going to ride with my old man in the morning. Could go anytime sunday. Are you street legal yet or just offroad?

Let me know when and where you are going on Sunday and Ill see if I can accompany you

So I am relatively new to dirtbiking and New Hampshire (been here less than a year). I just bought my first bike a WR 250 F about a month ago, but I dont really know of any places to go riding or other riders around the area. Looking for people to go riding with and maybe to show me the ropes a little bit. I live in the Rochester/Farmington area, but I can haul my bike anywhere else if need be. Hit me up.

I'm pretty new to the sport as well- up in the North Conway/Berlin area. Berlin has a few ATV parks you can ride dirtbikes at. Send me a message if you're ever up this way.