Saying Hello From Mooresville IN

Sitting here in an knee brace with a torn Meniscus , 41 year old American male with 2 little girls and a wonderful wife , sitting on some the best riding / hunting ground in Morgan County . New to the site wanting to say Hello

Currently riding a 06 CFR 250 X , and rebuilding a 06 RMZ 250 ground up

Look forward to participating in converation

CM /IH

Sitting here in an knee brace with a torn Meniscus , 41 year old American male with 2 little girls and a wonderful wife , sitting on some the best riding / hunting ground in Morgan County . New to the site wanting to say Hello

Currently riding a 06 CFR 250 X , and rebuilding a 06 RMZ 250 ground up

Look forward to participating in converation

CM /IH

Hey I'm 42 3 kids with a beautiful wife and family. I have 4 herniated discs in my neck with 6-7 fused and 4 herniated in my lower back. And a long long list off more. Welcome to the 40s. I ride two 13s ktm 250sx and rmz 450. Nice to hear from you I live in Jersey.

Thanks brother , overall in good health can push and pull my self around a gym with the boys but blew knee out. To much rugby in my you ver years I guess. I will post up pics and avatar soon....

Welcome from a fellow Hoosier!

Welcome aboard fellow Rooster :)

Hope you find TT as enjoying as I have these past few months. You'll find many here know they're stuff, and unfortunately, you'll also come to realize a few  just want to rattle your cage.  If you feel someone is ragging on you, don't stress because there are many that will have your back and respond for you. There's technical and informative, there's funny, and then there are those that almost certainly are having a bad day and want to dump on others.  We try to separate the boys from the men in good conversation, but sometimes, threads take off in other directions, so don't despair.  Pictures are worth 1000 words, and most here love looking at them as well as videos, so never hesitate to post.  Once again, welcome aboard.  I think TT is #1 place for dirt bike riders as well as other on and off road enthusiast that are in to the sports.  Also, get to know your smiley's.  Every so often, it's a moral imperative to :moon: someone or make a point using very little words.

:thumbsup::banana::lol::devil:

Welcome Welcome im on the double mend myself feel better and hope to see you around

Thanks fellas , I work in the Aviation world and am on several gun( other hobby) forums under same name. I have thick skin and completely understand the complex layers of internet communication. I lurked here for amwhile before I made the jump to jump on in.

Mostly looking forward to gaining knowledge and making a few friends to ride with