Rm100 help

I just got my carb back from the shop, they did a full tune up on it and I put it back in last night. I just got out to drive it tonight and realized it wasn't running very well..

I checked the spark plug, adjusted the idle, checked the air intake, adjusted the throttle cable and pretty much everything..I'm stumped.

What happens is that when I'm slowing down with my clutch in, it's bogging out. My clutch is working fine but it's still bogging out.

I'm going riding on Friday and I'd like to have my bike running perfect. It's no big deal really I just have to keep revving it when slowing down. But I'd still like if it didn't do that.

It also idles well when I start it and just let it sit. However, it seems that when I move it a little it bogs out.

Any ideas? Thanks

its not a rm its a kx somebody just painted the plastics yellow everything on it is Kawasaki trust me im educated  :prof: in the kx and rm 

its not a rm its a kx somebody just painted the plastics yellow everything on it is Kawasaki trust me im educated  :prof: in the kx and rm 

While it was during a time when Suzuki and Kawasaki shared some bike platforms, Suzuki did release the 100 under their name also.  It isn't  just painted plastic. :)

http://www.suzukicycles.org/RM-RMX-series/index.html?RM100.shtml~isoraami

2003 Suzuki year code: K3

Suzuki made a model called RM100 already in the seventies and early eighties, but here's the 21st century version of the small motocrosser.

”This new mid-size motocross model that bridges the gap between mini-class models and full-size 125 and 250 models. The high-revving, liquid-cooled engine has emphasis on low-to-mid rpm power while retaining excellent top-end power.”

The 2003 RM100 was actually a Kawasaki KX100 with yellow plastic as part of the Kawasaki-Suzuki alliance. Other shared models were the DR-Z110 (Kawasaki KLX110), the RM65 (Kawasaki KX65), the DR-Z125 (Kawasaki KLX125), the DR-Z400 (Kawasaki KLX400) and they jointly developed the RM-Z 250/KX-F 250. Suzuki designed the engine and Kawasaki did all the leg work, which explains how it acts nothing like any other Suzuki.

2007 saw Suzuki's own RM-Z250, which has garnered critical acclaim for it's razor sharp handling, "better than anything ever built" (Motocross Action Online).

2003_RM100_yellow_lside_250.jpgRM 100 2003

Overall Length: 1,910 mm (75.2 in)

Overall Width: 735 mm (28.9 in)

Overall Height: 1,105 mm (43.5 in)

Seat Height: 870 mm (34.3 in)

Wheelbase 1,290 mm (50.8 in)

Ground Clearance: 380 mm (15.0 in)

Dry Weight: 68 kg (150 lbs)

Engine type: Water-cooled 99 cc 1-cylinder 2-stroke. Effect, torque: ?

Click on the image for larger format.

Here's even larger picture.

2003 RM100 specifications
Engine type: Liquid-cooled 1-cylinder 2-stroke Cylinder displacement: 99,0 cc Bore x stroke: 52.5 x 45.8 mm Compression ratio: 9,6/8,8 :1 Carburetor: Keihin PWK28 Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh Final drive: #428 chain Ignition: CDI Front suspension: Inverted, leading axle, 18-way adjustable compression damping Front suspension travel: 275 mm (10.8 in.) Rear suspension: Link-type, fully-adj. spring preload, 4-way adjustable rebound damping, 16-way adjustable rebound damping Rear suspension travel: 275 mm (10.8 in.) Front brake: Single hydraulic disc Rear brake: Single hydraulic disc Front tyre dimension: 70/100-19 42M Rear tyre dimension: 90/100-16 52M Fuel tank capacity: 5,7 liter incl.reserve (1.5 US gal.) Color: Yellow

SAMMEH,

Did your bike run OK today?  You said you set your idle but they it would drop down past idle and bog while riding?

Bike ran fine today, I'm just guessing the guy jetted it differently.

Oh btw I can't prove my bike a Suzuki any more than with the original sale receipts, not to mention I know every person who has owned this bike.ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399744388.783762.jpg