Arnold to Tahoe Two Day Adventure Bike / Dual Sport Ride

Hello,

We were just notified that there is a special event happening in Tahoe on June 6th & 7th.  Most Hotels are requiring a two day minimum. I tried numerous hotels and most of them are booked.  Harvey's is booked and they are the Hotel that gives us special rates. There are some rooms out there, but not enough to have a group stay.

Would the 14th and 15th work for you guys?  If not, we are willing to hold the ride on both weekends, just can't guarantee the rooms at Harvey's.

I have attached an entry sheet.  It says June 14 / 15, but we still can do the 7th & 8th for you guys if that only works for you.

Get back to me as soon as you can.

Entry is attached

Barb & Dave
(2095241432
davesadventurecycles@yahoo.com

Oh cool, I'll keep an eye on this thread. I like it up there by Arnold, and my dad lives up that way. We might have to tag along on this one.

I'm interested, maybe the 14/15?

Shucks, that was a pile of fun last year. The offspring's end of school year activities will keep me from enjoying your most excellent ride again, this year. Have a great time! Same route? I loved the Sunday morning switchbacks!

Is this ride geared more for big adv bikes or is there more dirt? My 500 exc isn't so comfortable on long stretches or Tarmac.

Shucks, that was a pile of fun last year. The offspring's end of school year activities will keep me from enjoying your most excellent ride again, this year. Have a great time! Same route? I loved the Sunday morning switchbacks!

Joe, was the ride you went on mostly dirt or was it a more even mix? I'm looking for as little road as possible.

Knowing Dave I'm sure there's as much dirt as he can get.

There was not very much pavement at all. I rode a bit more pavement on Sunday, but that was mostly due to the group that I was riding with. We had a great time. Most excellent choice of trails. My DRZ400 may have been the heaviest bike of the entire ride. If I could make it, I'd be back again this year.

We are holding this event on both weekends.  June 7th & 8th and June 14th & 15th to make everyone happy.  A lot of graduation activity.

The 14th and 15th we will be staying at Harvey's and I have secured a special rate.   Same Course, both days.  14th & 15th will be A/B level route and a separate Scenic route for

the big bike Adventure riders.

Most of the ride is dirt..  However, in and out of Tahoe is pavement.

Davesadventurecycles@yahoo.com