Cycra Pro Bend

Hey i have a 2014 ktm 300 six days. The hand guards that came with it were crap so i bought some cycra pro bends. Im having a hard time getting everything to line up. there all mounted but i cant get the guard to line up flat with the spacer on the mount. any tips on making this happen or is this just the way it is? thanks

Hey i have a 2014 ktm 300 six days. The hand guards that came with it were crap so i bought some cycra pro bends. Im having a hard time getting everything to line up. there all mounted but i cant get the guard to line up flat with the spacer on the mount. any tips on making this happen or is this just the way it is? thanks

I'm pretty sure you have to just cuss at it. My 04 300 did not line up perfectly either and just when I was about to give up it magically fit (pretty much the standard for me).

I had the same problem with my pro bends when putting them on.  You won't get them to lay flat perfectly but I ended up tightening the main bolt half way and then tighten the four smaller screws about half way until I got most of the gap flat.  I have tried several different ways and have almost stripped out the main bolt doing it.  It is solid and took a beating last weekend on wet slick mountain trails!  I also had to slide my front brake closer to the throttle and relocate the starter button to the left of the front brake.  I like it better this way and have a little more to grab onto the front brake now.