Eng/Trans Stiff Shifting

I have a 2012 KX250F that up till now shifted pretty easily. Recently it seems shifting has become more difficult, like it's stiffer and I really have to pull up on the shifter to change gears. I tried making the clutch cable tighter show it pulled in more on the clutch but that really didn't seem to correct the problem. I always though clutch problems were more slippage related. Could this also be a clutch problem? :banghead:

I have a 2012 KX250F that up till now shifted pretty easily. Recently it seems shifting has become more difficult, like it's stiffer and I really have to pull up on the shifter to change gears. I tried making the clutch cable tighter show it pulled in more on the clutch but that really didn't seem to correct the problem. I always though clutch problems were more slippage related. Could this also be a clutch problem? :banghead:

last time you changed you oil?

Have you changed the brand of oil ?

How often you change the oil ?

I find if my clutch is not adjusted correctly it will change a bit harder if riding slow and using the clutch, faster riding it changes the same with or without the clutch   

clutch cables are never changed enough. They are cheap and take 2 minutes to change. But shifting could be more serious. Could have broken fibers that have gotten wedge in your tranny. Pull your clutch cover and inspect your fiber plates