Sign in to follow this  

New To TT (again)

Hello my fellow Roosters!  I hale from California out west where a passing tumble weed is totally natural.  I don't race, I don't do MX tracks, and I don't do quads. I've written deserts for more than three decades and will never stop until my last breath.  I love smokers, and don't necessarily hate thumpers, it's just that I can't afford one at the moment.  My stable includes a 83YZ490 (Of Course), and tricked out YZ250 with a 360cc Olin upgrade, a 90CR500 which is the baby of the bunch, along with my 84IT490 which is in the middle of restoration. Along with these bikes there are a 94KX80 & 88KX125 that I bought for my kid though he doesn't have the slightest interest at the moment, and I can respect that.  Additionally, I have another 83YZ490 in spare parts.  My next bike to include to my heard will undoubtedly be a KX500 when I find one for the right price.  The last bike I'll ever own will be a thumper when the day comes that I can find them clapped out cheap, or I win the lotto, which ever comes first.  I love dogs, not so much cats, and at the moment only have a rabbit which I'm hoping to genetically change and get him to grow antlers.  I'm in Southern California where every day is a good day to ride, even if it's raining.  My hobbies are simple; dirt bike riding.  I started at the age of 8 years old with a clapped out Honda Trail 90 which then developed to buying my first ever new bike a 75 Indian 100.  From there I skipped 125's, 250's and went directly to 500 class with my very first being a 77 YZ400.  I've had plenty of women in my life, but not enough bikes.  If I could own 100, I'd probably shoot to own 1000 instead.  I love bikes almost as much as I love my wife, almost.  I'm going through some crap right now that's keeping me away from the one thing I love, but fighting it with everything I have to keep dreaming that next month I'll be able to hop on and go back out there and be free.  I don't know squat when it comes to technical stuff, but I will from time to time offer the experience I do have instead.  My rig that hauls my bikes use to be a 4x4 Toy, but recently decided to upgrade to a E250 instead and glad I did.  I've rebuilt so many auto and bike engines in my years, I've lost track.  You'll see me at times come off as a cheap bastard, but I'm really not when it comes to bikes, just everything else.  And finally, I write like total shit and is why you're looking at one huge paragraph and probably getting a headache trying to keep up.  I was in the  transportation industry for almost 40 years until I had to stop working because of the crap I'm going through now.  I won't down this by saying what it is, but those that know me here know.  I have plenty of fond memories I like to share with others, but the mind after a while starts to play tricks on me and it just comes and goes at will.  Some memories will be warped and others on the money.  Some memories need that one word to unlock them, so when those words come, you can count on hearing something from me.  In closing, I would like to say that I've met a handful of great guys on here and I enjoy conversing with them as much as hearing what they have to say when it comes to technical problems.  I will never step up and say I know more than you or him or anyone as I'm a strong believer that you never stop learning something new.  I end all my posts with :devil: which worked out nice when I discovered it.  If only I can create a user name that has :moon: related to it, I would then change.  Keep it Roostin! :devil:

Edited by YZ490-DEVIL
  • Like 14

in one word i could describe this guy

GENUINE.

i really do appreciate reading from you, and your words and the problems you have been overcoming and WILL BEAT

are what makes me go, especially when i think my life sucks and needs more. i just think. and i know that im just a princess.

my story to come later. good tv on at the moment.

but thank you for keeping our minds refocused on the good in life and our sport, and i hope to take a trip out to enjoy a desert ride some day! would be my first

in one word i could describe this guy

GENUINE.

i really do appreciate reading from you, and your words and the problems you have been overcoming and WILL BEAT

are what makes me go, especially when i think my life sucks and needs more. i just think. and i know that im just a princess.

my story to come later. good tv on at the moment.

but thank you for keeping our minds refocused on the good in life and our sport, and i hope to take a trip out to enjoy a desert ride some day! would be my first

Joey, you're alright man.  And at such a young age, you're really ahead of the game.  Always listen to those around you, specially those that have some years under they're belt.  Not so much in regards to dirt bikes or the sport, but in life.  I truly wish I would of been that aware of life the way you are at this age instead of being a hot dog and never listening.  Good TV at the moment?  Ok, time for me to check out the Tube and see what's one.  I missed Bonanza and Gun Smoke today and I'm kind of pissed about that.  My routine lately has been, go KFC, get some hot wings, sit in front of the tube and feed my face, and watch some good westerns on TV.  But you know......I'd rather be riding. :thumbsup: Lilttel brother, you know if I win the lotto, I WILL be flying you, your rig, and your parents out here.  We'll send your folks to Disneyland, and we'll hit the high deserts and I'll show you some nice trails out here.  Since we'll buddy up, we'll take extra grass, ooops, I meant gas and head out to Death Valley, just for kicks.  I stay away because it's about 20 miles from where I camp and I can't do a round trip on any of my rigs.  3.8 Gallons just doesn't take you very far in a smoker, but we'll have ourselves some fun riding, that I can guarantee you.  :devil:

Joey, you're alright man. And at such a young age, you're really ahead of the game. Always listen to those around you, specially those that have some years under they're belt. Not so much in regards to dirt bikes or the sport, but in life. I truly wish I would of been that aware of life the way you are at this age instead of being a hot dog and never listening. Good TV at the moment? Ok, time for me to check out the Tube and see what's one. I missed Bonanza and Gun Smoke today and I'm kind of pissed about that. My routine lately has been, go KFC, get some hot wings, sit in front of the tube and feed my face, and watch some good westerns on TV. But you know......I'd rather be riding. :thumbsup: Lilttel brother, you know if I win the lotto, I WILL be flying you, your rig, and your parents out here. We'll send your folks to Disneyland, and we'll hit the high deserts and I'll show you some nice trails out here. Since we'll buddy up, we'll take extra grass, ooops, I meant gas and head out to Death Valley, just for kicks. I stay away because it's about 20 miles from where I camp and I can't do a round trip on any of my rigs. 3.8 Gallons just doesn't take you very far in a smoker, but we'll have ourselves some fun riding, that I can guarantee you. :devil:

Well that goes for me. If I hit the lotto I'll do the same. I'll go buy one tomorrow! Throw me 2 numbers and we will split the huge win!!

I watch bonanza gunsmoke and a few other awesome westerns. My wife thinks I'm crazy but I'm really just dreaming. What I would do to live back then. I hate this world now. Become such trash.

I grew up 8n little towns that have always been minimum 20 years behind and I continue to live in those places as me and the city don't have the same etiquette.

I visited a friend in the city for 2 weeks and walked away with 5 days in jail thousands of dollars and 3 years probation all for target shooting my new pistol.

So I just ride my bike and (lawnmower) I'm 22 with 3 kids and an amazing wife thst we have been together 6 years. My son loves driving the lawn mower but not so much the dirtbike. 8 have seriously contemplated quitting racing to keep my body well so I can enjoy life at 40 when my kids are teens

I never had that luxury as I left homr at 15 due to a drug a tic father. My young racing career was upheld by my uncle. I was into drugs as a kid but really hate them I just quit smoking a month ago actually doing well with it. And need to work on my time with family and patience.

Kids are good at testing that!

Wife's amazing and keeps the kids well while I'm gone at work and at play at home. I try to get my son involved with the play but really with two sisters and a wife around most of the time he doesn't play manly. Only 6 so dad's looking at finding a new job that pays well and closer to home with more time off so I can spend more timr. But I do what it takes to support the riding habit and pays the bills and toys.

I have had to many broken bones and close calls in life to reckon wiry at my age. Worked for fire service for 2 years and tried to join the military before I was pre maturely shot. &%$#@!ing gangster people. I just try to focus on enjoying life ( really bad at it as I seem to always want more) must be the youngin in me. I started early and just pray it isn't to my demise as I have had some rough things with my family in life camping and shit to just get along.

Back to some survival tv will post more on the next reply for sure.

My name is Joey by the way

• Like 2

Good to see that there are others out there that eat, sleep and live off-roading. The lotto thing has been discussed many of times with my one buddy. To hit the lotto, quit the job, load up the old van with a couple of good friends, trailer on the back, track down vintage fixer uppers on craiglist from around the U.S. and ride cool places in between. Come back home sooner or later and start all over again. We just haven't picker the right numbers yet.

Well that goes for me. If I hit the lotto I'll do the same. I'll go buy one tomorrow! Throw me 2 numbers and we will split the huge win!!

I watch bonanza gunsmoke and a few other awesome westerns. My wife thinks I'm crazy but I'm really just dreaming. What I would do to live back then. I hate this world now. Become such trash.

I grew up 8n little towns that have always been minimum 20 years behind and I continue to live in those places as me and the city don't have the same etiquette.

I visited a friend in the city for 2 weeks and walked away with 5 days in jail thousands of dollars and 3 years probation all for target shooting my new pistol.

So I just ride my bike and (lawnmower) I'm 22 with 3 kids and an amazing wife thst we have been together 6 years. My son loves driving the lawn mower but not so much the dirtbike. 8 have seriously contemplated quitting racing to keep my body well so I can enjoy life at 40 when my kids are teens

I never had that luxury as I left homr at 15 due to a drug a tic father. My young racing career was upheld by my uncle. I was into drugs as a kid but really hate them I just quit smoking a month ago actually doing well with it. And need to work on my time with family and patience.

Kids are good at testing that!

Wife's amazing and keeps the kids well while I'm gone at work and at play at home. I try to get my son involved with the play but really with two sisters and a wife around most of the time he doesn't play manly. Only 6 so dad's looking at finding a new job that pays well and closer to home with more time off so I can spend more timr. But I do what it takes to support the riding habit and pays the bills and toys.

I have had to many broken bones and close calls in life to reckon wiry at my age. Worked for fire service for 2 years and tried to join the military before I was pre maturely shot. &%$#@!ing gangster people. I just try to focus on enjoying life ( really bad at it as I seem to always want more) must be the youngin in me. I started early and just pray it isn't to my demise as I have had some rough things with my family in life camping and shit to just get along.

Back to some survival tv will post more on the next reply for sure.

My name is Joey by the way

What are you playing in your neck of the woods?  Mega Millions, Power Ball?  I use to be a fanatic when it came to lotto, tried them all, 3, 4 5 number games, thought for sure I could break the code on at least 3 numbers, but it was ill fated.  Finally when I was diagnosed with you know what, well, that was pretty much the last time I took it seriously.  I thought back to my father, uncles, grandfather, all passed away and realized, shit, they played lotto and never saw a red cent, so I just play a buck once a week.  No more $20 or even $100's anymore, it's just a waste of money.  If you're destined to win, you'll win.  If not, then why bother spending your hard earned cashed. I pretty much stick to Fantasy 5 and Super Lotto maybe twice or three times a week.  But my days of spending hundreds on a pipe dream are no longer.  Here are my favorite numbers, 11 and 25 if you want to try your luck.  Eleven being the month my kid was born, and lucky 25 which is all I dreamed about when I was a kid.  I would say to myself then, when I'm 25, I'm going to own the world. I love westerns, any western, any time of the day or night.  Shows now a days are just ridiculous.  If it isn't about money, it's some re runs from the 70's that really, are just ridiculous.  What were we thinking back in those days?  The commercial aspect of TV has me so wound up, the buttons on my remote are worn out.  It's 2 minutes of programming, then 5 or minutes of commercial, and stupid ones at that.  Look how different TV is now from the old days.  In the old days, the people that made shows gave the audience time to see what was on the screen.  Today, it's all flash of this, next flash of that, never giving you any time to focus in on ass and tits or anything else. TV, CABLE, you name it is just not worth the time or effort, but what can you do but watch the garbage if nothing else.  I particularly like watching movies I rent.  No commercials, stop it when you want, continue when you want, and pass a good chunk of time that way.  Today, those same movies on TV, shit, they're edited, missing a crap load of stuff only to accomodate their time schedule in making sure they're sponsers get air time with their stupid products.  I guess what burns me the most when it comes to commercials is simply, those that make them, target stupid people by the masses, because to me, how they sell it and what they say or put it is just insulting.  Anyhow, enough of stupid TV, it's allready raising my blood pressure knowing later when I get off the computer, I'll likely hit the TV again. You know, I don't know where I went wrong with my kid now at 16 going on to 17 and the fact that he doesn't care too much for dirt bikes.  I didn't force it on him, but for some reason it just didn't click for him.  I think more importantly the reason he didn't take it up was because all he had was his old man to ride with and perhaps having more kids his age would made him more enthusiastic about it. We live in different times, and you're allready noticing it at 22.  Imagine those of us in our 50's now that think the same thing.  Would I want to go back in time and live in the past......that's a hard one.  i suppose if I was able to retain what I know now, sure, but if not, then probably not.  Speaking of the old days, westerns for example, back then there wasn't shit to do but get on a horse and ride that.  Medicine hardly existed, you'd get shot anywhere in the body and you'd have a 70/30 chance of surviving.  As a matter of fact, I recently decided to research medical history back in the day of the old west, and did you know the reason most died from gun shot wounds wasn't because of the gunshot itself, but rather the bullet going through dirty unwashed clothing that pieces of it would also get inside you and cause serious infection.  Also, the wild west wasn't what most portray it to be today, for example most people got along and never used a gun to shoot someone else.  Of course there were the bad guys that would shoot anyone and anything, but in general, most settlers were easy going and very neighborly. Now a days it's nothing like it was back in the 60's, 70's and even 80's.  For example, you could pull off a highway and do some target shooting without getting in trouble, or as another example, go ride your bike at the beach once the life guards called it a day.  Today, you can't step out of line without some bullshit coming in your face.  If it's not some nosey &%$#@!er calling the cops on you, it's a cop on his beat with nothing better to do then profile you and make you suspect.  And nothing against cops, but truthfully, out of 100% of them, most of them become cops in the first place for the power trip and feeling like they can do what ever they want, specially to uneducated folks that don't know the law. At this age now, I don't give them a reason, and if they do pull me over or confront me, I'm in their face with the law on my side.  Back in the day, and I shit you not Joey, I was charged with AWP on a PO, a felony.  Two cops in my neighborhood decided to harass me and I took them both on.  It took them hours to find me, still with one hand cuff on my left wrist, and even then I fought them off only to get a good beat down.  Mind you this was all before Rodney King, and to this day I say, where in the &%$#@! was my guy with his video camera. luckily, I had witnesses that appeared in court on my behalf, and the case got chucked around from court house to court house because no judge wanted to deal with the mess.  At the end, I told them, fine, put me away for 5 years, but I'm suing for police brutallity.  They dropped all the charges after 8 months when I found myself again in the first court house where it all began.  The law is like the lotto, it either works for you or it doesn't. Here's the thing about teens, if you're an old &%$#@! like me at 52, they just don't relate to you like they would a younger parent.  Try to stay young and you're right man, bottom line is, watch what you put into your body.  Whether it be cigarrettes or bad food.  Too much of anything is never good, well that is except dirt bike riding. As far as quiting smoking, yeah man, you're only 22, do your best to knock the habbit.  I remember back in my 20's I stopped for a month or two and afterwards said to myself, it's easy peasy, so I started up again.  It's a bad addiction.  For some, they can smoke all their lives and never have a problem, but for most, it &%$#@!s you up at the end.  Even when you get into your 40's.  You see, I was young and vibrant in teens, 20's, and even 30's.  When I got to my 40's it was, no sweat, I quit smoking, get in shape, nothing to it and somehow time sped up and I found myself in my 50's ailing living a bad lifestyle.  You know why I started smoking, because my dad and uncles did it and they were role figures in my life.  I look back and wonder if they would of not smoked, I'd probably be not smoking too right now.  By the time I got into high school, well it became a cool thing to do, and so my sad saga story goes.  I still smoke, but I've cut the shit down to a pack every 2 or sometimes 3rd day which is freaking great compared to a pack a day.  My advise, you're still young, stop the shit for just a while and afterwards when you've proven to yourself you CAN stop, resist the urge to start again.  I know it's &%$#@!ing hard, I've been trying (perhaps not hard enough) to stop myself now that I'm dealing with this condition.  Funny thing is, my condition isn't becuase of cigarrete smoking, it was because of a bad lifestyle, particularly what I put in my body. Talking about getting shot, I shot myself when I was a kid in my foot. luckily it didn't damage anything that I had to live with.  My younger bro on the other like you got shot with an AK by a rival gang, poor dude spent a year on the mend.  The bullet went into his adonomen and bounced around ripping all his guts to shreds.  He had to wear a colostomy bag for over a year.  That was enough for him to finally get out of gangs.  I've always blamed myself for him getting into gangs.  Back then, I was in my 20's, he was in his teens, and I was more into friends and riding and never including him in it.  Wish I could go back in time and fix that little marble.  We're good today, but he unfortunately got into heavy drugs, and I hate to put it bluntly, but it really &%$#@!ed up his head.

Ok, sorry I wrote so much.  I type over 100 wpm, so my fingers can keep up with my thoughts as I write.  Somethine I picked up the last 30 years beating a typewriter.  Talk to you later Rooster, keep the family and yourself safe. :devil:

• Like 2

Good to see that there are others out there that eat, sleep and live off-roading. The lotto thing has been discussed many of times with my one buddy. To hit the lotto, quit the job, load up the old van with a couple of good friends, trailer on the back, track down vintage fixer uppers on craiglist from around the U.S. and ride cool places in between. Come back home sooner or later and start all over again. We just haven't picker the right numbers yet.

Oh yeah, we're a special breed.  My thing when it came to winning lotto was simple, buy some serious acreage out in the higher deserts of California, build me one punk ass house, and put garage door openers on all my bikes.  It just doesn't get better than that.  No loading shit, not driving anywhere, just gear up, go to the garage, fire up, and shoot out. :lol::devil: 

I didn't get too far through your long post, but...."passing a tumble-weed"?  That sounds painful!

I always enjoy your ramblings YZ! I hope TT is helping your recovery even if it's just a little bit.

• Like 2

I thought you wanted gold, you got a team stamp  :thumbsup:

Nothing a little money couldn't fix. Forget the gold, that red tag really shines. I encourage you guys to buy in, specially if you find the page loads are unbearable. When I hooked it up, I was amazed how fast pages are reloading and all banners signs gone. The only catch that I could see is that you have to have a Paypal thing setup which I happened to have using eBay quite a bit. I figured why pay almost $4 a month, when just buying into it annually works out to $2.50 a month. Money well spent if you ask me. At the very least you could just try out a month for $3.99 and see how you like it. :devil:

• Like 1

I always enjoy your ramblings YZ! I hope TT is helping your recovery even if it's just a little bit.

Thank you, that's what I shoot for. I'd rather get a laugh out of it than get all serious about it and just have one more worry to content with. I've found TT quite therapeutic these last few months while being on the mend. I've just got to watch the clock though, because I find myself at times logged on for 2 or 3 hours just reading away and loose track of time. I come to meet others that I totally relate to and are also in some what of my shoes also mending and taking ridiculous amounts of pills every day which you guys should give them some slack because meds really screw with your mind. I'm now on Gabapentin and wondering what other side effect are to come along with it. :devil:

• Like 1

YZ490 - Devil I have been keeping up with everything you have written. You have inspired me to live life to the fullest! I don't hear that many guys in here who are as truthful and sincere as you! Thank you for being a part of TT, and know that the young guys are looking up to you!

• Like 2

Hello my fellow Roosters! I hale from California out west where a passing tumble weed is totally natural. I don't race, I don't do MX tracks, and I don't do quads. I've written deserts for more than three decades and will never stop until my last breath. I love smokers, and don't necessarily hate thumpers, it's just that I can't afford one at the moment. My stable includes a 83YZ490 (Of Course), and tricked out YZ250 with a 360cc Olin upgrade, a 90CR500 which is the baby of the bunch, along with my 84IT490 which is in the middle of restoration. Along with these bikes there are a 94KX80 & 88KX125 that I bought for my kid though he doesn't have the slightest interest at the moment, and I can respect that. Additionally, I have another 83YZ490 in spare parts. My next bike to include to my heard will undoubtedly be a KX500 when I find one for the right price. The last bike I'll ever own will be a thumper when the day comes that I can find them clapped out cheap, or I win the lotto, which ever comes first. I love dogs, not so much cats, and at the moment only have a rabbit which I'm hoping to genetically change and get him to grow antlers. I'm in Southern California where every day is a good day to ride, even if it's raining. My hobbies are simple; dirt bike riding. I started at the age of 8 years old with a clapped out Honda Trail 90 which then developed to buying my first ever new bike a 75 Indian 100. From there I skipped 125's, 250's and went directly to 500 class with my very first being a 77 YZ400. I've had plenty of women in my life, but not enough bikes. If I could own 100, I'd probably shoot to own 1000 instead. I love bikes almost as much as I love my wife, almost. I'm going through some crap right now that's keeping me away from the one thing I love, but fighting it with everything I have to keep dreaming that next month I'll be able to hop on and go back out there and be free. I don't know squat when it comes to technical stuff, but I will from time to time offer the experience I do have instead. My rig that hauls my bikes use to be a 4x4 Toy, but recently decided to upgrade to a E250 instead and glad I did. I've rebuilt so many auto and bike engines in my years, I've lost track. You'll see me at times come off as a cheap bastard, but I'm really not when it comes to bikes, just everything else. And finally, I write like total shit and is why you're looking at one huge paragraph and probably getting a headache trying to keep up. I was in the transportation industry for almost 40 years until I had to stop working because of the crap I'm going through now. I won't down this by saying what it is, but those that know me here know. I have plenty of fond memories I like to share with others, but the mind after a while starts to play tricks on me and it just comes and goes at will. Some memories will be warped and others on the money. Some memories need that one word to unlock them, so when those words come, you can count on hearing something from me. In closing, I would like to say that I've met a handful of great guys on here and I enjoy conversing with them as much as hearing what they have to say when it comes to technical problems. I will never step up and say I know more than you or him or anyone as I'm a strong believer that you never stop learning something new. I end all my posts with :devil: which worked out nice when I discovered it. If only I can create a user name that has :moon: related to it, I would then change. Keep it Roostin! :devil:

where you at old man

where you at old man

Had my hot wings, took my meds, and actually feeling like a muley-headed maverick, specially after seeing those fag pictures in "our" thread. I'm heading out to Quad country in a little while, I need to post a few myself. :lol::devil:

YZ490 - Devil I have been keeping up with everything you have written. You have inspired me to live life to the fullest! I don't hear that many guys in here who are as truthful and sincere as you! Thank you for being a part of TT, and know that the young guys are looking up to you!

Excellent, thanks. I'm an idiot, but if I can just get the word out to one young cat out there to take care of himself, watch what he puts in his body, then my job is done. Wish I had someone back then in my 20's and 30's to beat the idea into me that just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not coming back later to bite you in the ass.

We all make sure to put the best oils, mixes, gas, in our bikes, we should do the same thing with out bodies. Ok, I'm shouting out to any young cat reading this thread, listen closely. Six weeks ago this past Wednesday is when I had my operation to make me better. While in recovery, a young kid came in and they put him next to me. The kid was only in his late 20's. He was there because he was having heart problems to the point of passing out. After a few days, the results were, that the guy drank energy drinks and never drank a drop of water. Along with smoking weed and cigarettes and basically eating junk food every day. So for you young guys out there that don't think the latest thing of drinking energy don't hurt you, think again. That's just goes to show how well FDA on their game. With young guys is simple, nothing can hurt you right now because you're body fights it off and no one including yourself is the wiser. But do it for years, decades, and bam! You're jacked when you hit your 50's. For me, I can remember it being only yesterday in my 40's that I said, I can always stop the crap, excercise, eat right and no worries. But I kept putting it off until one day I woke up, was 52, and my gut was killing me. That's right, cancer! Best you young dude really listen and start taking care of yourself now, otherwise, you'll be like me and many others paying the price for it later.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you buy the consortium of all fast food joints nation wide, where so long as you don't ask, we won't tell you what's in it.

Watch what you put into yourself, it's not like the old days where everything was sweet apple pie. Foods now have more junk in them from processing than ever before.

:devil:

Excellent, thanks. I'm an idiot, but if I can just get the word out to one young cat out there to take care of himself, watch what he puts in his body, then my job is done. Wish I had someone back then in my 20's and 30's to beat the idea into me that just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not coming back later to bite you in the ass.

We all make sure to put the best oils, mixes, gas, in our bikes, we should do the same thing with out bodies. Ok, I'm shouting out to any young cat reading this thread, listen closely. Six weeks ago this past Wednesday is when I had my operation to make me better. While in recovery, a young kid came in and they put him next to me. The kid was only in his late 20's. He was there because he was having heart problems to the point of passing out. After a few days, the results were, that the guy drank energy drinks and never drank a drop of water. Along with smoking weed and cigarettes and basically eating junk food every day. So for you young guys out there that don't think the latest thing of drinking energy don't hurt you, think again. That's just goes to show how well FDA on their game. With young guys is simple, nothing can hurt you right now because you're body fights it off and no one including yourself is the wiser. But do it for years, decades, and bam! You're jacked when you hit your 50's. For me, I can remember it being only yesterday in my 40's that I said, I can always stop the crap, excercise, eat right and no worries. But I kept putting it off until one day I woke up, was 52, and my gut was killing me. That's right, cancer! Best you young dude really listen and start taking care of yourself now, otherwise, you'll be like me and many others paying the price for it later.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you buy the consortium of all fast food joints nation wide, where so long as you don't ask, we won't tell you what's in it.

Watch what you put into yourself, it's not like the old days where everything was sweet apple pie. Foods now have more junk in them from processing than ever before.

:devil:

I'm sorry to hear that man! I will be praying for you to push through this and be able to keep shredding!!! I have been eating a lot healthier lately, I am on a very sensitive diet and watch closely as to what goes in. Causing me to feel so much better! It's incredible, I feel much more active and everything is flowing together nicely. I will never be able to thank my parents enough for installing this in me at a young age. I just hope there's enough people like this around the country so that we don't all end up as the country who was....

• Like 1