Sign in to follow this  

New RMZ owner

Anyone else take advantage of the HUGE rebate Suzuki is offering right now? Couldn't pass up the deal and ended up with a 14.

20140507_131208_zpspsybolzi.jpg

I'm coming off an 07 YZ 250 that I absolutely loved, but I knew I needed a 450 with the bad land hill climbs out here. Got out for about an hour tonight and headed out for a real break in ride tomorrow.

• Like 3

Did some powder coating today, the red matches pretty close, but the yellow didn't turn out very good.  :rant:

20140508_144208_zpsdbmngsf1.jpg

• Like 1

I followed your example. Picked up a 450 from Honda Suzuki slc yesterday. Checked levels on fluids, looked it over and went for a ride today. Very impressed.

Otd - $6,356.00

• Like 1

that bike here would cost me close to $11000 after taxes,its just not fair.

Did some powder coating today, the red matches pretty close, but the yellow didn't turn out very good. :rant:

20140508_144208_zpsdbmngsf1.jpg

It looks pretty nice!

I would try to find something to go over the end of the kickstart to keep it from rubbing off.

Very close to making the move! How do you like yours?

Still loving it. I really need to take a day and try to figure out this suspension though. I rode a Dungey bike set up for a guy a little bigger than me and man was it sweet.  Made me realize how bad mine is right now.

Some more pictures.

10353652_10100266117216213_9115066338831

Ouch

10441272_10203206039304556_9140223404750

20140512_200331_zpsnauwoi7o.jpg

20140512_191907_zpsutscjfne.jpg

And some videos.

• Like 1

Have the stock piston in the shock taken out, replace with a "traditional" piston, and have it revalved and you will have suspension that will blow your mind. I had mine revavled numerous times before someone finally suggested replacing the shock piston and the thing was night and day difference even if you don't touch the forks. My bike now handles like a Zuke should. 

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

Have the stock piston in the shock taken out, replace with a "traditional" piston, and have it revalved and you will have suspension that will blow your mind. I had mine revavled numerous times before someone finally suggested replacing the shock piston and the thing was night and day difference even if you don't touch the forks. My bike now handles like a Zuke should. 

Thanks for the tip!