Sign in to follow this  

best seat cover ever

just posting a couple of photos of my new seat cover,i've tried airhawk,gel seat and sheepskin,this beats them all hands down,you can literally feel the cooling affect as you ride. the only down side is its not quite as grippy as the original but its so minor you barely notice it. this is a must have in a hot climate

IMG_20140505_085748.jpg

IMG_20140505_085757.jpg

IMG_20140505_085820.jpg

• Like 4

just posting a couple of photos of my new seat cover,i've tried airhawk,gel seat and sheepskin,this beats them all hands down,you can literally feel the cooling affect as you ride. the only down side is its not quite as grippy as the original but its so minor you barely notice it. this is a must have in a hot climate

that looks nice! Where you get it from?

i'm based in thailand so bought it here,went for a ride with the wife today in 38 degree heat,neither of us had an ounce of sweat on our backsides,since using this seat cover i've learnt that comfort is 50 percent a soft seat and 50 percent breathe-ability especially for a guy(pinched hairs on our ass)

• Like 1

the material does not crush easily at all.i've had one on my scooter for the last 6 months,still good as new,my friend that put me on to them has had one on his motard for 2 years,still going strong.

they retail here for about 20 dollars . i could post you one. other than that not sure where you would get them from. i was thinking of selling them on ebay,i've tried selling products from thailand before but had a hard time convincing buyers they are quality products

Make sure you keep it a secret. You wouldn't want to go telling anyone on a FORUM about a good idea, would you?

if anybody wants one they can PM me. they will be 20 dollars plus 15 dollars postage. paypal is probably the easiest way. this morning i rode to my favourite coffee shop,gotta a sweaty bum sitting on the chairs in the near 40 degree heat and couldn't wait to get back on the drz seat for a cool down

• Like 1

It looks like the coil springs from a cheap mattress.

Neat.

So you wrap it around the stock seat material and then staple it on the inside of the seat pan?  is it specifically designed for motorcycles?

So you wrap it around the stock seat material and then staple it on the inside of the seat pan?  is it specifically designed for motorcycles?

its specifically designed for motorcycles but the seat cover is a universal fit,its elasticated around the edges with Velcro underneath,on both my bikes i didn't staple it but that would be an option if you wanted a perfect fit. i'll post some pictures of underneath later today

could somebody please tell me how to post photos when i reply to a topic. i can't work it out,when i click on image it asks for a URL

could somebody please tell me how to post photos when i reply to a topic. i can't work it out,when i click on image it asks for a URL

Upload it to a photo service such as imgur.com

Then you can use that as your url

right nexxt to the post option, there is a greyis h white button that says "More Reply Options". Click that and it takes you to the full editor. then you can attach photos just like you did when you made the thread.

thanks guys. photos of the underneath of the seat cover on my mighty scooter

IMG_20140511_163957.jpg

IMG_20140511_164008.jpg

IMG_20140511_164125.jpg

• Like 1