Sign in to follow this  

yz plastic color scheme

i have a 01 yz125 and i am looking to change the plastics.(there beat up) the problem is that i have a brand new clarke blue tank.what would work best for color scheme with the blue tank??open to any ideas..graphics etc..

White or black or blue. Blue Is easy to match

i have a 01 yz125 and i am looking to change the plastics.(there beat up) the problem is that i have a brand new clarke blue tank.what would work best for color scheme with the blue tank??open to any ideas..graphics etc..

Stay blue, add some white.  Black and blue looks awful, and just about any color aside from white makes the bike look retarded.  Just my take.  Why don't you take a picture of your bad boy and post it so we can all look at it and give you differences of opinions?  The reason I ask that you do is because not always do you have to replace your plastic.  Plastic is just like anything else, workable where you can sand and polish them to new.  If they have rips, you can use epoxy to fix them.  While I won't admit I like working on plastic, it is kind cool to take a really beat up fender, side plate, even fuel tank and make it look new. :devil:

Where's the rear brake peddle and the kick starter?

GoYamaha

Took them off to save weight! Along with cutting down the front fender...

I have them off to put a new kick start spring in and new inner cover..they were both messed up when I got it..on a positive I got the bike real cheap lol..