Sign in to follow this  

LeverRage

G'day guys this is my first post so bare with me. just picked up my new KLX 450 n thought it would be a good idea to replace the stock levers with some ZETA Unbreakable's after installing the clutch side{complete unit} everything fine, so far I began  working on the brake lever. Well that's when it went all pear shape. Apparently ZETA don't make a brake lever to suit Australian {aussie} ADR converted KLX 450's  which have a brake switch.Has anyone experienced the same problems and have they found a solution I have tried three different zeta levers ZE41-3145......ZE41-3262.....ZE-4144 with no luck went to my local kawa dealer and he said i'm stuck with the oem levers or replace the whole brake assembly.any suggestions? 

just take the front brake switch off and just use the rear brake switch for your brake lights.

Sorry but you are stuck with stock. I have been down this path myself with no luck. Let me know if you hind a sloution.

So are you saying there aren't any aftermarket levers that accommodate the brake switch???

I was very close to getting some off eBay which say klx450?? Pretty sure they came from Australia too.

So are you saying there aren't any aftermarket levers that accommodate the brake switch???

I was very close to getting some off eBay which say klx450?? Pretty sure they came from Australia too.

Send us the link want to check it out please?