Sign in to follow this  

$2000 rebate! What is Suzuki coming out with?

Suzuki has a $2000 rebate on 2014 rmz 450 which sure makes for a great deal of around $6000 on a new bike!

However this sure makes me think they are coming out with big changes for 2015!

Anyone know what?

I'm guessing they are bumping up the power on the motor

Edited by GlennE

If anyone wants to part with the sweet yoshi that they are coming with let me know :ride:

E start is nothing more than added weight and incentive for old guys that don't wanna kick.

Edited by BDubb106

Suzuki has a $2000 rebate on 2014 rmz 450 which sure makes for a great deal of around $6000 on a new bike!

However this sure makes me think they are coming out with big changes for 2015!

Anyone know what?

I'm guessing they are bumping up the power on the motor

Nice fishing...Hope you catch something big, but you managed to leave out just one small little detail - it's at 7.99% for 72 months. The bean counters realized that ppl will will Suzuki's when they don't have to put cash down. I think close to 99% of the guys I know bought Suzuki's in the last 2 years for one reason - the easy financing.  If you really did your homework, you'd know that Suzuki has realized their easy financing had led to over 500% increase in sales, hence why it's offered consistenly now and with this outstanding 72 month/7.99% deal, they've just become more creative. They have nothing more than a creative financing arm that is fueling sales.

But try some new bait next time and good luck.

E start is nothing more than added weight and incentive for old guys that don't wanna kick.

KTM will prove you wrong!

When?

KTM rules the off-road world and all those guys still use the kicker on the line because it's faster. Also don't forget Dungey and Stewart both had DNFs because of a bad battery. Dungeys cost him a shot at the championship.

E start is a waste of time, money and weight. Install a Rekluse if you are worried about restarting after a fall or crash.

Nice fishing...Hope you catch something big, but you managed to leave out just one small little detail - it's at 7.99% for 72 months. The bean counters realized that ppl will will Suzuki's when they don't have to put cash down. I think close to 99% of the guys I know bought Suzuki's in the last 2 years for one reason - the easy financing. If you really did your homework, you'd know that Suzuki has realized their easy financing had led to over 500% increase in sales, hence why it's offered consistenly now and with this outstanding 72 month/7.99% deal, they've just become more creative. They have nothing more than a creative financing arm that is fueling sales.

But try some new bait next time and good luck.

So they are forcing you to use their financing with this rebate?

I doubt it, even if they tied it into a contract there prolly is no prepayment penalty, so just pay it off immediately.

Google is amazing tool.

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Offer.aspx?utm_source=adwords&gclid=CPLN0r-gn74CFQqPfgod8ggAWQ

"$2000 Customer Cash
-AND-
as low as 7.99% APR for 72 months on approved credit"

The fine print...

Purchasers of select Qualifying Models in the continental United States (excluding HI) will receive a Customer Cash amount of $2000, $1500, $1,200, $1,000, $800, $600, $500, $400, $350, $300, $250, or $200 as shown in the grid above, which is non-transferable and holds no cash value. As low as 7.99% APR financing for 72 months on new and unregistered Qualifying Model is available through GE Capital Retail Bank. Program minimum amount financed is $5,000 and up to 10% minimum down payment required. Not all buyers will qualify. Approval, and any rates and terms provided, are based on credit worthiness. Other financing offers are available. $17.52 per $1,000 financed monthly payments required over a 72 month term at a 7.99% rate. Financing promotions void where prohibited. See your local Suzuki dealer for details. Offer effective from a participating authorized Suzuki dealer between 4/1/14 and 6/30/14.

But still the beat handling bike off the showroom floor hands down. Even for those of us that are WAY outside of the recommended spring rate.

If anyone wants to part with the sweet yoshi that they are coming with let me know :ride:

they either come with the exhuast or you get a discount on the bike

I'm totally with you on this one!

The slight weight penalty that they might pay will be offset by the increased in sales for off road riders.  And if they did it right they could get rid of the capacitor and simplify the current electronics.  They could even do the DRZ thing and sell a kick starter kit for those riders that like to exercise their leg.  Also, while a dead battery may have cost Dungey once, eStart did save a number of positions for him more than once.  And even then, if his mechanic had been paying attention to the battery it wouldn't have cost him a thing.

• Like 1

No they are not requiring financing. A buddy and I just got two 450's for $6356 out the door. He walked in with a handful of cash, I swiped my debit card and off we went. Well, with one, he had to go back the next day to get his  :banghead: .

The dealership we bought from listed the sale last Saturday. They were closed on Sunday and Monday. By the time we got there on Tuesday morning we were buying their last two RMZ's, numbers 12 and 13 since Saturday, and another guy walked in trying to claim some seniority BS to get one of the last two. I told him to get a life. When my buddy went down on Wednesday to pick his up they had ordered 5 more from Suzuki and had already sold 3 of them. So, 16 bikes in 3 days of being open. Awesome deal for everyone.

20140507_131208_zpspsybolzi.jpg

No they are not requiring financing. A buddy and I just got two 450's for $6356 out the door. He walked in with a handful of cash, I swiped my debit card and off we went. Well, with one, he had to go back the next day to get his :banghead: .

The dealership we bought from listed the sale last Saturday. They were closed on Sunday and Monday. By the time we got there on Tuesday morning we were buying their last two RMZ's, numbers 12 and 13 since Saturday, and another guy walked in trying to claim some seniority BS to get one of the last two. I told him to get a life. When my buddy went down on Wednesday to pick his up they had ordered 5 more from Suzuki and had already sold 3 of them. So, 16 bikes in 3 days of being open. Awesome deal for everyone.

20140507_131208_zpspsybolzi.jpg

I got mine the same way. The deals are there! My dealer had the same thing happen. They were sold out of the 13s when I went looking for mine and couldn't get any right away but they ended up getting their hands on 5 or 6 left over 12's and I got the same deal. Walked in with a pocket full of cash and walked out with a brand new 12 for well under 6g's. They were all gone within 3 days.

• Like 1

Its a bit shit for those who have paid full price though!!!!!!!!!!!!

No reason to pay full price for any bike. Wait until the next model year is ready to be released and watch the prices drop... I bought a brand new LEFTOVER 12' when the 14's were being released for almost $3000 less and what do the 13+ RMZ's have that my bike doesn't? A black rear fender and a set of forks which can be better or worse depending on who you ask. Even the pro's are going back to the traditional spring fork. I think the 12' forks are every bit as capable as the SFF forks.

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1