Sign in to follow this  

dirt bike windscreen

just purchased a 2014 Ktm 350 exc-f   Being 67yrs young,  left here temp was 85,  dropped into50's at nite  sure could have used a windscreen, all help would be appreciated,  also have put small rack on bike,  need help picking a usefull bag without getting one so nice it comes up missing.   Past bikes,  made mini W/Chainsaw motor 1959 age 12  learned real quick about centrifugal clutch and idle speed !!!   next was a 1964 Honda 50 Not the scooter,  after getting out of Army march 1970  Bought a Yamaha 250cc enduo  then  1974 Honda 350 endure,  later came  Honda XR 600R   then  Honda XR 250R Then piece of crap  Kawasaki 250 KLR worst bike ever in the dirt.  the came 4X4s  Kawasaki 400  then  Polaris 400.    Now my last I THINK ?  LOVE IT  KTM EXC-F 350   Thanks for the help 

20140503_152007_Boulevard De L'Orleans.jpg

• Like 2

just purchased a 2014 Ktm 350 exc-f   Being 67yrs young,  left here temp was 85,  dropped into50's at nite  sure could have used a windscreen, all help would be appreciated,  also have put small rack on bike,  need help picking a usefull bag without getting one so nice it comes up missing.   Past bikes,  made mini W/Chainsaw motor 1959 age 12  learned real quick about centrifugal clutch and idle speed !!!   next was a 1964 Honda 50 Not the scooter,  after getting out of Army march 1970  Bought a Yamaha 250cc enduo  then  1974 Honda 350 endure,  later came  Honda XR 600R   then  Honda XR 250R Then piece of crap  Kawasaki 250 KLR worst bike ever in the dirt.  the came 4X4s  Kawasaki 400  then  Polaris 400.    Now my last I THINK ?  LOVE IT  KTM EXC-F 350   Thanks for the help 

Makes me happy to see older guys in the sport.  Perhaps my perspective will change as I age and mature, but at this point I could never see the highlight of my days being based around the coffee shop and or watching the price is right.  I like to think that when I'm in my 60's I'll still have a passion to ride.  I know that comes with fitness, and you look like you've really taken care of yourself :thumbsup:  I NEVER would have taken you for 67.  At 40 none of my peers would even think of riding dirt bikes, which sometimes leads me to question myself...but I LOVE it so don't want to stop :)

Congrats on the purchase...LOVE the bike ;)  Sorry I've got nothing pertinent to the topic to offer....

Edited by Fattonz
  • Like 1