96 kx 250 handlebar issues

The old handlebars i had were bent so i bought brand new 1 1/8" renthal bars. After i got them on they are still just a little tweaked, i looked over everything but nothing looks bent.. What could this be?? Maybe the rubber dampeners that hold the bars on are wore out?? Help please

Bars are brand new oversized 11/8" renthals and new clamps and bolts. I changed them because the old bars were bent. It helped but they are still tweaked just a little bit. Idk what it could be. Forks dont look bent

Ive reinstalled them 3 times now just to examine them. You can actually see the forks are strait and the bars are crooked just a little bit when its tight. They are only off a hair but it REALLY makes a huge difference. Ill loosen them up in the morning and see what happens.

Yes they are original, they are old and crappy looking but they are still somewhat snug. I looked on kawasakipartshouse.com and they want $4/piece plus $17 shipping. Kinda crazy for them little pieces of rubber.

But that would be the only thing it could be i guess. Just dont wanna pay that much if not needed

My problem was the dampeners. The right side were terrible, causing the bars to sag a little on that side. Now i have more problems and there is no return policy for broken parts where i got them. So new cones and a clamp should do 'er..

Thanks guys

Got it all back together, i switched the old cones around and got the bars almost perfectly strait. (New cones are shipping) The bolt i used was a M12 1.75, i just ground the head with a bench grinder until it fit. (Very cheap alternative) threads weren't perfect but very close, just make sure to get a new lock nut with the bolt. If anyone has this problem i hope this will help!