USWE SPORTS ACTION HYDRO PACKS GIVEAWAYS!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

California 49er condition Pics this morning! YUM YUM! perfect conditions

We've got some excellent conditions for this weekends enduro, come on out and get ya sum nice chocolate cake. It rained on Monday and has been cool all week, just got these pics texted to me this morning! perfect conditions!  

photo.JPG

photo2.jpg

• Like 1

70% chance light rain tonight.

I will be up a little higher - riding will be nice

especially as it may hit triple digits next week. 

• Like 2

We've got some excellent conditions for this weekends enduro, come on out and get ya sum nice chocolate cake. It rained on Monday and has been cool all week, just got these pics texted to me this morning! perfect conditions!

attachicon.gifphoto.JPG

attachicon.gifphoto2.jpg

Where, when?

Where, when?

I posted in earlier thread,our flyer is on our website, its this Sat. May 10th Gold Note OHV… in another couple weeks everyone will be choking on dust and wishing for conditions like this. we got 70% chance of a little rain today, its gonna be GOOD!!

website with flyer:

http://www.polkadotsmc.com

Couple questions do I have to be a AMA member to ride this enduro? Also what town is this located?

Couple questions do I have to be a AMA member to ride this enduro? Also what town is this located?

Yes on the AMA, and also D36 membership is required, they both have 1 day passes now,  I believe $10 for a 1 day D36 and $20 for the 1 day AMA or yearly is $48. you can get them at sign ups... So for less than a dinner and a movie, you get a guided 65 mile trek through the woods, in epic conditions!!

follow the links on our web site for Directions: roughly 30 miles east of Jackson CA.

http://www.polkadotsmc.com/home.html

http://www.polkadotsmc.com/images/Directions_to_Gold_Note_OHV.pdf

Edited by srhodes

Anybody have the Lat-Long for info for where this is going to be held? Thanks .

Really? Do you plan on flying a helicopter in?

It says 300 rider limit, what's the chances of being told it's full if I try sign up tomorrow morning?

Wish I still had my Sactown crash pad. This is cool little event, had fun when I did it. Good luck with your event! Need to get up to the region for some more D36 stuff. Without a doubt, some of my favorite events.

I wish. The clubs directions don't show up on my phone.

they aren't anywhere on that website

Anybody have the Lat-Long for info for where this is going to be held? Thanks .

. Not coordinates, but take Hwy 88 East from Hwy 99 and go through Jackson. About 27 miles east of Jackson, turn left on Omo Ranch Rd. After 3/4 mile, turn right on North-South Rd. Gold Note is just a couple of miles down this road. There are a couple of staging areas, but I'm guessing they will be at Five Corners. You'll see a sign.