Sign in to follow this  

Colorado looking for trail riding pals

Live in Denver and looking to ride more trails but I don't know many people. Shoot me a message if you are willing to let me tag along. I am an ex MRA racer / sumo rider getting more into trails.

Thanks!

Oh man those sumo guys are trouble!

I keed I keed... I raced a few seasons myself

Shoot me a Pm and I'll let you know where we're riding this weekend.

I do a lot of trail riding in the summer. We're going to Rampart this weekend and Memorial Day weekend. We're going to Moab in the middle of June. We also do trips to Park County at least once a month and a trip or two to Wyoming late in the summer. You're welcome to ride/camp with us. We do have small children that always go!

if you ever head west let me know. we're in vail, and always lookin for riding pals

I'm looking to ride rampart this weekend but can't find anyone to go with. Let me know anyone wants to go!!!!!

There has to be better places to ride than rampart? It's like a motocross track with trees and everyone goes crazy fast.

• Like 1

There has to be better places to ride than rampart? It's like a motocross track with trees and everyone goes crazy fast.

I like it since its close (I'm in Littleton). I am open to go anywhere though! Let me if you're going riding this weekend and where!

I like it since its close (I'm in Littleton). I am open to go anywhere though! Let me if you're going riding this weekend and where!

I ride there a lot in the evenings; also from littleton. 

Unfortunately it'll still be a few weeks... :uhoh

IMG_20140528_211527090-L.jpg

I ride there a lot in the evenings; also from littleton.

Unfortunately it'll still be a few weeks... :uhoh

IMG_20140528_211527090-L.jpg

Weeks? That's an afternoon- tops!

There's gotta be cool places to ride around boulder or Idaho springs, I know of sugarloaf and central city, some trails in central city are brutal though and with alot less traffic than rampart.

There is lots of better riding than rampart. Just a bit early for the good stuff. When did you race MRA?

We're riding RR early Saturday. PM me if interested.

I am also looking for people to ride with. I live in Boulder but wouldn't mind traveling a little bit. I should mention that I'm pretty new to dirt bikes but have been riding street for 10 years.

I signed up for this EXACT reason. I got the bike in hopes of riding with my friend, and he's since moved to Texas. I'm a beginner offroad, but I have a ton of onroad experience.

We are riding Rampart this Saturday and Moab the 12 through the 15th.... Let's Ride!!!!!!

Glenn  720-839-3341

Broke my thumb and got 9 stitches in a head-on at the end of day at rampart last weekend. Needless to say I'm out. Be safe out there!

Edited by techguy82